Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    im_the_undead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 07:16 PM
    Trust me, I've been there! I'm 18 and I've had stretch marks since.. I was about 11? It started on my breasts.. then from being an athlete and gaining a lot of muscle I noticed A LOT on my butt and hips :C
    Then last year I got them on the back of my knees and thighs. I was like what the heck? WHEN WILL THIS END?
    Apparently, never. I have always been so self conscious and depressed because of them.. I always ware jeans and avoid the sun light, especially in the front seat of the car [idk why they're super deep looking in there] & I avoid walking by windows. The sun light defines the lines even more :/

Anyway since I have always felt ugly I've avoided having boyfriends, but by chance I finally allowed myself to have one and it turns out he looooves me and my marks.

Although his love doesn't give me confidence to ware skirts or shorts, it's a step up from how I felt before.
    Give a caring boy the time of day, he may surprise you!
    AmyTy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 10:20 AM
    vicks vapour rub, rubbed in twice daily. Try it. I was literally covered in deep, deep marks after the birth of my little girl - now 5. The Doctor winced when I showed him. I tried everything, spent a fortune, got so depressed about my stretch-marks I thought I would never have the confidence to be in a relationship again.But this really does something to improve them. Yes it stinks, and it does burn a little at first - but worth it.
    Beth13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2011, 07:35 AM
    I know how you feel I'm 13 and have strech marks on my hips, inner thighs and upper arms, I worry about that type of thing also and I'm suffering depression because of them for I know no-one my age with them. I hate them so if anyone has any suggestiions to get rid of them because I'm sick of feeling ugly
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretch marks [ 8 Answers ]

Is there anyway to get rid of stretch marks? Not really from pregnancy but I reallized when you scratch a lot in one place for a long time you get stretch marks and I want to know how to rid of them.

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I was 12 when I got stretch marks due to gain of wait... can you please suggest me a home remedy for how 2 get rid of dem... because I'm just 13 and can't do laser treatment:( :eek:

Stretch marks:S uh oh [ 5 Answers ]

Umm, do stretch maeks on you're thies go away if you lose weight on them, I'm still young so I'm wondering.

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I have a big problem of stretch marks on my breasts, I tried lots of techniques, but the stretch marks are still visible. I lately heards about the stem cells therapy, could you please tell me where can we get such treatements? Any available info? Thanks.

Stretch marks [ 7 Answers ]

I have stretch mark on my hips,arms,shoulders,belly,and behind my knees. I was wondering if and one used something to clear them out that has worked before?

View more questions Search