Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glenmard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Maytag dryer squealing
    My Maytag dryer squeals when it first starts to run then quiets down somewhat for the rest of the load. Otherwise it works fine.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Check the idler pulley and rollers.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 07:20 PM
    TRY to sqirt some oil on tub axel front and back. Some times they get dry .iv!e tried this and it worked .::""

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clothes dryer squealing - Beaumark 63390 449 [ 1 Answers ]

The dryer is squealing like crazy - it sounds like rubbing or slipping, and there's a definite rhythm to it. Last week we opened the inspection hatch on the back and moved the little belt wheel down the pole, which seemed to increase tension on the belt and the squeak went away - for a few days. ...

Gibson dryer squealing/squeaking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gibson dryer that recently has started to squeak/squeal when it first starts drying a load of laundry. As the load gets dry the noise gradually gets less. Could this be a belt issue and is this an easy fix? Thanks for any info in advance:confused:

Squealing Maytag MDG3500 Gas Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I own a 2000 Maytag MDG3500BWW Dryer (purchased new in 2001) Over last two weeks, noticed a squealing squeeking noise after startup, subsiding after 5 minutes, then intermittently getting noisey through drying cycle. With each dryer session, the noise gets worse till it is squeeking through whole...

View more questions Search