Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmahogg Posts: 98, Reputation: 4

Sep 10, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Can anyone tell what this means?
    I had a dream a few nights ago it was quite traumatic, I dreamt my parents sold my car and forced me to drive a car I really didn't want to and when I tried I couldn't, as much as I tried it wouldn't work and started spinning out of control, then it switched to my friends village where I was with some other friends, I had arrived late and asked what the plan for the day was to which my friends brother proceeded to try to kill me and throw me off a cliff. My friends friend pulled him off me and then we were on a coach back home, I phoned my boyfriend but it rang out, and my phone rang its self a few minutes later and I woke up with tears streaming down my face, crying in my sleep but before I woke up and was semi conscious I could hear myself crying in my sleep but was trapped in semi concsiousness trying to wake up and calm down... what does it all mean?
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Sep 10, 2007, 09:55 PM
    Seems like you are feeling your parents or some other authority figure is going to limit your freedom/free will. Lots of anger back and forth running there.
    The brother trying to kill you stands for another force outside your immediate family that is seeking to punish you as well for some action.
    Boyfriend is not supporting you in this as well.

======most folks want someone to do a reading for them and are too lazy to read on to do something for themselves - let's see what you're made of and if you read on...

SO is it that you've done something that you feel your family/friends are punishing you or are you feeling such guilt/sorrow that you need punishing? OR is it that you are starting a new phase of life and feel yourself leaving your old ties and familiar places and are having some sadness/guilt at 'leaving everyone behind.'... just wondering...

====== a lot of folks will bail on that one as it's not sailing into fun land and takes some work to be honest with oneself so let's see what kind of backbone you have - the trip is worth it, though, but you have to take the first steps..
    ====only for the serious seekers and folks with an IQ higher the freezing point of water...

The next time you think of this dream, play it like a home video, slow the pictures down and ask the people, 'what are you trying to or wanting to tell me? The Truth now, and nothing less.' and see what answers they give you. If they turn away, tell them to turn toward you and speak directly to you. If you don't understand them, tell them to speak slower, more clearly, speak their mind as you are there for information for the highest and best good for all concerned. Thank them often and when you are done! They are there to pass on information and it's not easy for them either. Close the session with a prayer and take the time to think it through - you can allus call the players back for more information or just ask your Angels or Guides for that information.

And, BEFORE you start playing the dream, say a prayer to God of Thanksgiving and invoke the Law of Protection - 'In God's/Jesus's Name, I command that only those entities that can be of the highest and best help to me be allowed to be present and the messages clear.'
    That should do it. My 5 cents worth. Even the dream books disagree among themselves about what symbols mean what so this is a intuitive skill - however since we were made by the One God and DNA descended from Eve, we can all develop the skill.

Please to rate this answer.

Sep 13, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Thatks that's really insightful and helpful, I can't think of anything I have done that I would unconsciously be punishing myself for its true things in my life aren't going to plan right now with starting my second year at uni but its my 2nd not my 1st so not as lifechanging as last year was although friends have saud I've changed in the last few weeks, I've been going through a sort of depression of sorts also if that helps and I am worrying about work as all my colleagues are leaving for their 1st years of uni I've been constantly replaying the dream trying to see if I can pick anything of meaning from it but I can't see any connections

Sep 13, 2007, 06:00 PM
    It still seems to be about connections to others when I re-read your post.

Are you playing the dream and talking to the people in your dream? They will talk to you if you ask them. Another way is to ask your 'Higher Self' what the dream means - the answer doesn't have to make sense to you right now but if it doesn't. Just ask for the information to be restated in another way so that you will understand/get it.

And then let the dream go as no point in obsessing over it - have to open the channels to get more dreams and information coming in, y'know.

Rate this if useful.

Sep 13, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Oh and are you related to the famous Texas Hogg family? The father was Governor of Texas there for a bit and had daughters Ima, Ura, Wera and that's for true.

Sep 13, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Hamm maybe distantly although I found out my great great great grandpa changed our name, plus I'm scottish so I doubt it
    kayakinggirl Posts: 58, Reputation: 5

Sep 13, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Your dream most likely means nothing other than your subconcious worrying about what's going on in your real life. Sounds just like a really bad dream and I wouldn't worry about trying to translate anything into it if it were my dream.
    cece23 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Sep 20, 2007, 09:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by emmahogg
    i had a dream a few nights ago it was quite traumatic, i dreamt my parents sold my car and forced me to drive a car i really didnt want to and when i tried i couldnt, as much as i tried it wouldnt work and started spinning out of control, then it switched to my friends village where i was with some other friends, i had arrived late and asked what the plan for the day was to which my friends brother proceeded to try to kill me and throw me off a cliff. my friends friend pulled him off me and then we were on a coach back home, i phoned my boyfriend but it rang out, and my phone rang its self a few minutes later and i woke up with tears streaming down my face, crying in my sleep but before i woke up and was semi concious i could hear myself crying in my sleep but was trapped in semi concsiousness trying to wake up and calm down....what does it all mean?
    My interpretation:

Sounds like your parents are trying make you be someone you are not, which you have tried hard to comply with but you are losing yourself meanwhile. The next bit I have to guess at, but it seems like you are also trying to fit in with your friends but at the end of the day this is also going to get you into a lot of trouble and cause you pain. You have tried to communicate some of your feelings to your boyfriend, but you simply can't get through to him..

I hope some of this makes sense to you. If you can tell me what ideas come with this interpretation perhaps I can give a better meaning to the middle part about the cliff.

Sep 30, 2007, 04:28 PM
    I was wondering, there was another dream I had when I was around 13-14, it was both scary and funny, I was walking through woods when the groung started rumbling and I was all of a sudden being chased my a giant 3d letter x, and the only way to defeat it was to jump on the top, I managed to beat that one but another letter t came, it was trickier but I got it, then came the letter y, I couldn't get over it so I ran into a mall in the woods, and hid inside a rail of clothes but it found me so I ran to my local sports complex and hid in the room with no windows so it couldn't see me, my male (but gay) friend richard was also hiding there along with a neighbour from my old street who workd in the complex, I was talking to them and they were running from the y also, then it crashed through the wall and warning alarms went off and I woke up 2 my alarm... I no it sounds crazy but any light on the dream?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what he means [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know what my boyfriend meant when he asked me to decide what I wanted out of life. He said he had a hard time believing I didn't have strong dreams or desires. He said I should have a purpose in life. What does he mean? I really don't know how to answer him. I am not sure what kind of wants...

Do you know what this means? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know what the term or phrase "monter au beurre" means as a culinary reference? We know that it has something to do with sauces... Thanks for looking at our question and for tying to help us answer it!

Not sure what she means [ 8 Answers ]

OK my girlfriend broke it off a week ago, saying that she didn't feel that she had the time to commit herself into a relationhip and it wasn't fair to me. She was a busy person, ill be the first to admit that, and I know she was going through a tough time at school and with her training schedule...

I really need to know what this means. [ 4 Answers ]

What does the term "give it time" mean? Meaning like.. if something's wrong in a friendship and you don't know how to fix it.. and I'm trying to say "we should just give it time".. what does it entail? What do we do while we 'give it time'?

This means nothing to me... [ 3 Answers ]

"Oh Vienna..." so sang Midge Your,and Ultravox in 1981.Odd then that with Windows Vista,due for release Xmas 2006,that Redmond and co,are already working on the next OS. It's code name is Vienna.I checked a reputable link,to see if it was a joke: ...

View more questions Search