Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2007, 07:15 PM
    LOL... I was attacked by the Kirby vacuum sales people today. I think I really made the salesman feel bad after he made me cry.. lol... I told them from the get go that they could come in and shampoo my couch but I wasn't going to buy their machine... they did it anyway and then when I repeatedly gave me "deals" and I said no... he finally had me too upset to talk. I was late on dinner and only had 30 mninutes to cook and get ready for work... the lady was there for 2 hours and the man told me 30 minutes tops... she kept cleaning. I had to ask them to leave. LOL... I don't feel bad at all... I was honest from the start... they took a chance that I may be turned.. but I'm too poor and have too many upcoming issues to afford a 1800 dollar vaccuum for a house with no carpets. Lol. The machine was pretty rad though ill give them that.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 01:46 AM
    LOL I won't let any sales people into the house EVER they can stuff off plus half the time there casing the joint not that we get they here very often maybe twice a year.
    How you feeling Al?
    Ive got the arsehole I want my yearly holiday in centre parcs and I'm not allowed gggrrrrrr
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 12, 2007, 05:44 AM
    Yeah, I won't let those people in my house either. It can be a disaster waiting to happen where I live.

I'm sorry you aren't going to Centre Park CBW, I bet it upsets you to no end.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 05:46 AM
    It just annoys me j its always such a lovely 4 days guess we will have to go as 4 next year.

What's today got in store for you then??
    Expert

Oct 12, 2007, 06:09 AM
    It will be fun to go as 4 next year. You need to stay close to home right now.

Today, well, got all paperwork done at the hospital last night, I just observed in NICU, such tiny babies and some as early as 24 weekers born to drug addict mothers.

Got to take Rae for any eye appointment, then (I wish I wasn't) taking the kids to the mall. Johnny needs new pants, he's all grown out of his long pants and shorts aren't allowed at school come Monday when he goes back from fall break.

How about you?
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 06:12 AM
    Oh gawd shopping yuck rather you than me, scary place isn't it nicu I saw some sites in the 10 weeks I spent every day there that's for sure.
    Me its just gone 2pm bens home and its nap time xxxxxx
    Expert

Oct 12, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Oh, girl, and you know how I HATE shopping.

Well, have a good nap, talk to you later.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Id be OK if it were just me and rae but the thought of taking a boy shopping oooooo no no no no
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Hey there, (;
    Expert

Oct 12, 2007, 10:22 AM
    Well, just got back from the eye doctor... Rae needs glasses, we knew that, she's had them for years, but was hoping for contacts. Boo Hoo, our insurance doesn't cover contacts, so it'll be a new pair of glasses till I start working next summer.

Off to the mall after lunch. I'm not looking forward to taking Johnny either, but got to get him all dressed up for the wedding.

Morning Joe. Are you home now?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2007, 10:26 AM
    J9,Good afternoon.

Actually I am not sure when I am going back home. It will be a while yet.
    chek101 Posts: 134, Reputation: 18

Oct 12, 2007, 11:51 AM
    ... and what is the point of this thread??
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 12:07 PM
    It is to say and do what ever you want... you mean you haven't read the 1,233 posts yet? LOL
    EDIT::::at least that is what I see others doing here... HE HE HE!
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 12, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chek101
    .... and what is the point of this thread?????
    It seems from afar to be for yak-a-holics, but it's also quite funny at times!
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 12:52 PM
    .... and what is the point of this thread?????

THE POINT as you so obviously need it pointing out to you is a place where friends gather and talk its not that difficult to grasp if you so wish to join in that do please introduce yourself.
    chek101 Posts: 134, Reputation: 18

Oct 12, 2007, 01:49 PM
    Oh that's OK. But thanks so much for the invitation. Nice place to hang I must say that. But I'm not much for chit chat. I don't even like telephones never mind cell phones. Please... all... have a great time!
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Oh that's ok. But thanks so much for the invitation. Nice place to hang I must say that. But I'm not much for chit chat. I don't even like telephones never mind cell phones. Please ... all ... have a great time!
    LOL we will :p
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

Oct 12, 2007, 06:28 PM
    So J, what happens to those drug addicted preemies... do they make it? Do the mommies shape up and give them a real home? I feel so bad for those little tikes.
    Expert

Oct 12, 2007, 06:35 PM
    It really all depends Star. I can't get into specifics due to HIPAA laws, but it depends on the drugs introduced to the baby. Marijuana and cocaine they usually get away with. Benzos, Barbies, Amphs, they are usually taken away from the baby and placed in rehab.

Mothers can be arrested on child endangerment charges, etc. Every circumstance is different.

Many of these babies stay in the NICU for MONTHS, we had one who had been in there for 5 months and was still recovering from addiction.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    THE POINT as you so obviously need it pointing out to you is a place where friends gather and talk its not that difficult to grasp if you so wish to join in that do please introduce yourself.
    Hi, my name is Ramon and I love to collect old jazz albums, peaceful walks along the shore line and rolling nakid in buttered Chinese noodles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The secret garden [ 1503 Answers ]

Where you find all the adults who are just kids at heart digging up worms and slinging mud pies!! http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/theenchantress/doorrothesecretgarden.jpg Come on in leave the gate a jar we lost the key some time ago :rolleyes:

The Secret [ 2 Answers ]

First of all, I'm Wham and I can't for the life of me, figure out how to use the introduction board, I'm from New Zealand, I am a Maori from Opotiki. Has anyone out there seen The Secret, and if you have what do you think

Dirty little secret? [ 5 Answers ]

I've got and issue with my son's father... First let me get you up to speed, so you'll understand what's going on here: He and I dated a short time and broke up... a month or 2 later I found out I was pregnant... he wanted to get back together and get married when I told him no, but that we...

Frustrating secret [ 75 Answers ]

Hi I am having a lot of trouble at the moment, and have done for the last 1 and a half years. I am kind of with this guy who I love very much and he loves me too. We have no problems together at all, the only problem is my mum. She doesn't like him because she doesn't think he is good enough for...

Should I keep it a secret? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this exchange student last year from Germany and he sat behind me in my English Junior class. I didn't get to know him until the last few days of school because I was too shy to interact. When I finally got to know him, he caught my heart. At that time, however, I thought it was just...

View more questions Search