Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    islandcondo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 11:28 AM
    Reading a Murray Riding Mower Wiring Diagram
    I hope to disengage the 3-4 safety switches on my Murray riding mower in an attempt
    To use the mower to pull a plugger. I've located the wiring diagram but I'm not sure
    How to read it. I hope to jump from wire to wire by inserting a wire but I'm not
    Sure where the switches are located. I'm either not literate enough to understand the
    Diagram or it is not very clear. In any case can anyone help?

MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 06:08 PM
    I am sorry but I must refrain from helping you disable safety devices. I just don't tell how to do that. Even though I do it regularly for diagnostics, I never tell a customer how to bypass, or remove a safety switch. And I never allow one to leave without the safety put back in working order.
    foreverbusy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2010, 09:16 AM

Where does the three wires hook to the three poles on they nnselenoid
    foreverbusy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2010, 09:17 AM
    [QUOTE=foreverbusy;2390599]where does the three wires hook to the three poles on the selenoid poles

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Sears Craftsman 4000 Riding Mower [ 9 Answers ]

I need a diagram on how to replace a belt on the Sears Craftsman II 4000 riding mower

Old Murray riding mower [ 8 Answers ]

I bought an old Murray riding mower last year. I'm not sure what year it is, but here is my problem: One of the rear tires has a flat, instead of loading up the whole mower in the back of the truck, I wouldm like to remove the wheel. I removed the holding pin and the washer from the outside of the...

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Toro 1744HXL riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need a diagram for replacing the belt in the mowing deck of a Toro 17-44HLX riding mower

Murray Riding Mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a murray riding mower that I purchased in August of 1991. Apparently I need a new transaxle because it will not go in gear at all. The part # in the book is Dana model 4450-1 which I have been unable to locate, the only reference I have come across for the part says that it has been...

View more questions Search