Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    becky92029 Posts: 104, Reputation: 3

Sep 16, 2005, 02:21 PM
    What does GSD stand for?
    Excuse my ignorance, but what does GSD stand for? I've wondered - German Shorthaired Dog? Great Something Dane? Good Sweet Dachshund. LOL
    Anyone? Much thanks ahead of time. :p
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2005, 04:15 PM
    German Shepherd Dog. A German Shorthaired Pointer is a GSP. BC is a Border Collie. These abbreviations are always obvious to the user, but not always to others. LOL. Glad you had the guts to ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will the real Islam please stand-up? [ 22 Answers ]

Is it feasible for Muslims to begin speaking about the good things in the Islamic religion instead of just reacting to another religion's speech about -ALL that they're seeing from Islam is violence in the name of religion ? Would it be possible for Iran to do the right thing? Help Iraq...

X-Men The Last Stand [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the song that is playing on the commercial while the newest X-Men Game is being advertised. Thanks, Josh

Do I have a leg to stand on? [ 2 Answers ]

My ex sis-in law offered to sell me her mobile home because they were going to consolidate bills into a new home loan and purchase another home. But the "contractor" she was dealing with ended up being a scam artist, and they didn't get it, he was arrested, etc. Now, before this was discovered, we...

Cast stand pipe [ 4 Answers ]

Tom, how you doing? Hope you had a great newyears. Now for my question. My main stand pipe that I will have to tie into is 4 in. cast. The present drainage comes off the cast at what looks like a 4 in. sanitary T. My present drain that ties into the cast is run out of 3 in. copper. Is it possible...

View more questions Search