Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Papillons Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 08:15 AM
    Names of old horse movies and series shows
    Im trying to find titles of old horse movies and series shows.
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Sep 10, 2007, 08:27 AM
    "Black Beauty" is a horse movie. Only one I can think off at the top of my head.
    cjcharmer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 07:54 AM
    You asked about old horse movies, there are many, such as Phar Lap, The Great Mike, The story of Dan Patch, Homestretch, Home in Indiana, The Littlest Outlaw, My Friend Flicka, Thunderhead, Glory, The Winner;s Circle, so many to list but this is a few, don't forhet Dreamer and Seabusit
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Mr. Ed!

A horse is a horse, of course, of course...
    darkwing Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Only part horse,Francis the talking mule
    MayaLocke Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Feb 20, 2010, 04:24 AM

Here are a list of current and vintage horse TV shows Horse's on Television

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 90s Children's Movies/Shows [ 5 Answers ]

1. Okay, the most I remember this time is this was either a series of movies or a show about puppets who lived in this land that looked like a patchwork quilt or a big blanket. I remember a horse puppet got trapped in some type of mine and a friend of his had to help him (or her?) get out. Also...

Old Television Series/Shows [ 1 Answers ]

In the mid to late 80's maybe early 90's there was a show called the "Fiery Phoenix", the actor on the show died when he was playing Russian Roulette and the gun went off. His skulled was cracked and he died. My question is: Do you know the name of the actor that died? And Do you know where I...

Trying to find the names of 2 movies and would love any help [ 3 Answers ]

I watched two movies when I was a child in the late 80’s and I cannot recall their names but would love to hear input you may have. The first movie was an animated movie that somehow involved a child who could communicate with animals and breathe underwater. The movie was mainly about trying to...

Two movies. Need names... Please! [ 1 Answers ]

OK... when I was little I watched this movie about rats or something that were in this dungeon thing and there was a hole in the floor with bars over it and the people down there were all purple and either gooey or ghosty. The beginning has a view from above some rooftops... yep. And there was a...

The names of two movies! [ 2 Answers ]

I know there was this one movie that was a cartoon - it must have been early 90's, late 80's. It was about a bunch of dinosaurs that were in this space ship and liked to play golf.. or something, and then they came to earth and befriended a girl and a boy. And at one point they went to a circus or...

View more questions Search