Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teasy Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Hey sawyera bisiga, I'm totally into thongs, what are the invissible ones?
    HollyAnngel Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Nov 4, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Everyone has there own style I wore them for years, I may have started that young but not sure... I completely understand how you could think they are very cute and all that matters is what you think of yourself in them... Now if you were doing it for someone else then yes I would say stop but Im pretty sure that's not the case here... Now I can't stand them... lol
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 4, 2007, 03:14 PM
    stonewilder disagrees: Actually once you get used to thongs you never want to go back to regular panties because they feel like they are trying to ride up your crack.

May I call your attention to the guidelines for using the comments feature found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/feedba...ure-24951.html

While you have every right to disagree with me, since this question is one of opinion using a negative comment was not appropriate.
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Nov 4, 2007, 03:18 PM
    I had friends that I know were wearing them when they were about 12 or 13. If nobody sees it then why should it matter? Some people think it is pretty slutty. But I don't think it is if you don't try to show it off or anything.
    mwilliams15 Posts: 172, Reputation: 24

Nov 5, 2007, 03:06 PM
    If you want to wear thongs, at your parents let you, then wear them

However, you should realize that thongs (if worn a lot) give teens/women yeast infections.

I feel cute in a pair of boy shorts, or low waisted panties. Thongs are OK. I wear them if I don't want a panty line. But other than that, I think some cute panties.. not granny panties.. can be every bit as cute as a thong..

I saw where you said you wear them under skirts.. Don't do that.. that's just nasty in my opinion.. because if your skirt comes up.. everyone will see everything just about..
    Also.. definitely don't let them ride up your back.. in my opinion it looks trashy.. guys may also think you're easy.

If you're going to wear them, wear them like a real lady does.. Every girl should want to come off as classy.

By the way, I am almost 20
    I started wearing thongs when I was 14 I think. I suppose every girl is curious about it.

Keep on keeping on.
    I_appreciate_him Posts: 11, Reputation: -1

Nov 6, 2007, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by katekatekate
    hey, i just wondered what everyones view on thongs and g strings r.

im 12 and have been wearing them for about a year and love them. my mummy wasnt too sure about it at first but got used to it. i am worried people will think im too young though

how old is everyone else startin to wear thongs etc? and what styles are best? whats your favourite ones?

kaate.
    I think you are too young to be wearing them... most people start when they turn a teenager... but if your parents except it then I guess its okay
    jennnnnnifer Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Nov 15, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    Thongs are so comfy I hate underwear , I don't think boys can really give input on this topic and for girls unless you've tried a thong you can't discriminate. Most girls start wearing them at 12. ALTHOUGH it is actually unhealthy to wear them too often
    dragondog Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2007, 08:40 PM
    You're a little young for that I'm 2 years older than you and I just wear thinner underwear...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Thongs [ 22 Answers ]

Should I start wearing thongs at age 14 almost 15... Most of the girls in my school wear thongs? What should I do?:confused:

Thongs. Briefs. Boxers [ 7 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering what do girls like on guys thongs. Boxers. Or briefs

Processing speed advantage by views [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Is there any advantage in processing speed of instructions by using views wrt tables??

Firearms: Views, Truths and Taboos [ 35 Answers ]

What is your view on owning a type of weapon, used solely for the purpose of defending your property, home, collecting, etc *Keep in mind that I emphasize safety first, meaning that proper handling, knowledge, safety, stowing and security of said weapon is an primary MUST.* Personally, yes. I...

Viewing spreadsheets in different views [ 7 Answers ]

I am an intermediate level MS Excel user. I often use my spreadsheet and would like to see different views at the click of a button. By this, lets say I have columns A through Z. I know I can manually MOVE, say columns C, G, L, and P to be the first 4 columns, into position A,B,C,D. And I can...

View more questions Search