Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nousha Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 03:32 AM
    Thanks letter
    Hey,

I’m preparing a trainee evolution questioner to be send to the instructor during the employee training
    Therefore, I need a thank you letter after I received the answered questioner

Can anyone send me a thanks letter regarding this matter?

BR, Nousha
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2007, 04:18 AM
    You are asking people here to give you something that must be from your own heart. Thank you notes, or letters, are not something that is hard to write. They can be on a simple blank note card hand-written, or composed in a document on the computer.

Simple and to the point is best.

You simply state to the trainees how much you appreciate their cooperation in filling out the questionnaire. Or, if it is to the instructor, you thank him for his efforts in looking over the evaluations.

Is this thank you letter/note to the trainees or the instructor?
    Nousha Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 02:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    You are asking people here to give you something that must be from your own heart. Thank you notes, or letters, are not something that is hard to write. They can be on a simple blank note card hand-written, or composed in a document on the computer.

Simple and to the point is best.

You simply state to the trainees how much you appreciate their cooperation in filling out the questionaire. Or, if it is to the instructor, you thank him for his efforts in looking over the evaluations.

Is this thank you letter/note to the trainees or the instructor?
    It's for the instructor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Open Letter to your 'Ex' [ 257 Answers ]

I was thinking, for those of you, who still have some residual feelings, about the breakup of your relationship, what do you think about, posting an open letter to your Ex (leaving their name out of course) right here. Get out all those emotions you are keeping in, ask those questions that are...

Business letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name fais, I want to write business in troduction letter in precise manner.basically I am in industrial good manufacturing.please sujjest me the conten,fomat and an example

My Ex sent me a letter [ 6 Answers ]

My ex of about 2 months sent me a mix cd out of the blue. She sincerely told me she wanted to be "friends" before she left. Is she trying to be friends? Should I send a mix CD back like we did when we dated? I don't know if It will look clingy or not. Oh and on another note she has a...

Judement Letter / Answer Letter "In Process" [ 1 Answers ]

I received a summons and did not act upon it in the 30 days ( I was seeking legal advise The Volunteer Lawyer Project is backed up). I am permanently disabled and have no real property. My social security check is direct deposited. I called the court and they said it hasn't been acted on and I...

Need help with letter [ 10 Answers ]

I need some help with writing a letter. The right words to say. Here's the story. This is long please bear with me... My best friend & I have been like sisters for the past 20 years. She is not very close to her own Mom and so my Mom has really been "her mom" all these years. Her Mom lives in...

View more questions Search