Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Sep 9, 2007, 11:28 PM
    Angry at everything
    Heya people... I went on year 11 camp (got back on friday)
    And now I'm in a really really bad mood
    During the camp my perceptions of a chick I know changed and now I really like her a lot and then liking her really messed with my head and my mood and I got really really sad and low and now that's turned into just anger and hate at the way the world is and the way society is and I just feel like going into the city and tearing all the buildings down and burning everything and exposing the lies its all built on
    I know the mood will pass... just venting mostly... so yer
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2007, 11:31 PM
    Vent away! Im sure it will pass. Go for a run or exercise. Boxing training is great. Always helps me when I'm in a bad mood.

Sep 9, 2007, 11:35 PM
    I'm in school at the moment, just pissed of one of my best friends, and as a result ill prob end up being talked to by her boyfriend (who is also one of my best friends) so yer... well, stuff them.
    I feel like just getting something sharp and just tearing up my insides! I hate this all so much!
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Sep 10, 2007, 02:56 AM
    Cal you have answered a lot of christian related questions and so I thought you were a christian, so if you are I would advice you to pray to God to help you, you seem like someone that has a lot on your plate and sometimes the best thing to do is not to lean on the arm of flesh but to surrender you troubles to God, He knows you best and it doesn't help that we only confss with our mouth's that we are christians and we don't have faith in God .

Sep 10, 2007, 05:57 AM
    Hehe thanks people, in a better mood now, hehe bought 8 albums today ($200 dollars worth of music hehe) and listening to xavier rudd and his music just relaxes me so much lolz he's such a hippy
    Hmmm marily I reckon I need to get back into church and youth haven't been in a while.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 8, 2010, 06:32 AM
    Love seems to send us humans out to either tear down buildings and rip guts out, or go build buildings and mend people.
    Maybe try the latter?
    Do you own a home or car you can take apart and fix or something? Help a little old lady across the street? Teach a sport at a club for poor kids?
    Whenever I think about wanting to shoot someone, I also think about wanting to be the world's #1 sharpshooter.
    new_phoenix Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2013, 02:59 PM
    I suspect that you might have a chemical imbalance brought about by consuming the neurotoxin known as Aspartame that was developed by the Pentagon. Do not consume chewing gum or diet sodas to name a few. I am trying to break my consumption of Aspartame myself but it is in so many food products. Good luck!!

Here is an informative YouTube video by Alex Jones from infowars.com: Aspartame is Made of GMO Bacteria Feces: Infowars Nightly News 1/2 - YouTube.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why must I be angry? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a question. Is it normal for guys to try to test women in relationships? I seem to have an issue, that eventually leads to a breakup because the guy always wants to see what I'm like when I'm angry. Is it wrong to want a peaceful relationship 90% of the time? I know I can be kind of...

Should I be angry at her? [ 5 Answers ]

Apperently my friend likes my ex boyfriend and she didn't tell me this. I think the only person that knows is our other friend, the one she spends most of her time with, because they live in the same street. The reason why I'm angry is beacause of she's always asked me if I still like this guy and...

Always angry employee [ 7 Answers ]

I am a manager with about 20 people under my wing. One of them is always mad about something, her rage seems bottomless. Right now she is targeting one of the other people in the department. We have talked about it, I have tried to make progress with her but I can't seem to reach her. She is a...

Why am I so angry with him [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all I have had this huge problem that I can't seem to let go of. Let me first tell you the basis of it all. I had been in a serious long term relationship with a man for nearly 4 years, I was living with him at the time and we were due to get married. But unfortunately the relationship ended...

Angry [ 2 Answers ]

Dear who ever I will not tell you my name. For some reason I am always feeling :mad: with someone but I don't know who.

View more questions Search