Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    killian2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 09:20 PM
    What can I do to numb it? I want to sleep
    My gum is so sore. To the back left of my lower jaw there is a lump behind my tooth and it is so sore. I can't talk and it kills me to swallow. What can I do to numb it so that I can sleep until the dentist appointment??
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2007, 09:21 PM
    Orajel usually tides me over until I can get to the dentist. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mouth went numb [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I have this annoying habit of biting the sides of my mouth and after eating a bunch of chips with guacamole the left side of my mouth went numb and began to swell. It only went numb on the left side the rest of my mouth is fine. It has been about 12 hours and it is still a little numb and...

Feeling Numb. [ 11 Answers ]

I'm not sure why, but lately I've been feeling so numb. I feel like nothing is real and what I do ahs no perpous, like I am a wind lost in a sea of clouds. Despite my want to help others I notice it becoming ever harder because I myself cannot feel. I feel anger and I feel sadness, but that is all....

My mouth is numb [ 7 Answers ]

I am having numbness in my mouth and the other day I had a leg that would not work it was like it was numb and my hands have been going numb also. Any suggestions on what to do. I am tired of going to the ER or doctor and them finding nothing wrong. Please help if you have any ideas.:confused:

Numb spot on belly [ 1 Answers ]

I have a numb spot to the left frontal of my belly button. It was continually numb for about 1-2 months. For the past 6-8 it's been numb or I've felt a pinch there when I lift with my stomach or strain. I have another problem that could or could not relate to the first. When I urinate I have 2...

Why do I go numb? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all, I've just found this site and have spent a goodly time reading the previous pages. I'm curious to see if I can gain some insight into my current relationship 'issues', so here's the breakdown: I met this girl about a month and a half ago, and was immediately smitten. The first 15...

View more questions Search