Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princedyords Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 08:35 PM
    Ask how to find my wife working in kuwait?
    To whom it may concern,
    I want to ask a help to locate my wife working in kuwait,her name is susana roxas alonzo
    More power and god bless
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 9, 2007, 08:46 PM
    Have you contacted the company she is working for ?
    Is it a government agency ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dodge Ram A/C working, then not working [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500. Within the last year whenever I turn the a/c on it will work fine and after about 5 or 10 minutes will start to blow hot air as if I turned the a/c off and had the fan blowing outside air. At first I started turning the a/c off and then back on which would...

How to find is my wife cheating me or not [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am feeling like my fioncee is cheating me, could you please tell me how to get her email password.

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

Previously working electrical outlets stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone A wall of electrical outlets in my kitchen just stopped working. They were working just fine about a month ago. I tried checking the circuit box, and turning the circuits on/off just to make sure anything that has been tripped was turned on back again. But it didn't work for the...

View more questions Search