Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Da Posts: 195, Reputation: 3

Sep 9, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Mobil 1 syn 5-30 motor oil
    I have a 2003 toyota tacoma 6 cyl 4x4. I bought it dealer certified last year. What benefits can I expect if I go to Mobil 1 Syn?;)
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2007, 03:58 PM
    Better performance, longer engine life, easier cold weather starting, improved gas mileage, and longer battery and starter life. Clearly a smart move.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil Burner still dripping.Oil Co. Tricks.fear for 3 dogs lives [ 8 Answers ]

That 1 you see as a response to my boiler question was to redirect my boiler question to heating and cooling. Please refer to boiler burner dripping below. Still need an answer as am not willing to have the tricky oil companies service my problem after causing it. They want to see more dollars...

Mobil home serial number for a title [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir we are trying to sell out older great lakes mobil home there never has been a title for it. The person we bought it from gave us a bill of sale 14 yrs ago the motor vehicle dept wants a serial number we have searched the home top to bottom inside out there is none what we have found is a...

Automatic Transmission has had 10-30 motor oil added [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, A 1998 Toyota Camera Trans was topped of with motor oil instead of Dexron. It has been driven some 2000 miles. Dip stick shows NO red color. Car has 160,000 miles. Trans has never been serviced. Should I drain, pump down several times and change filter or just leave it alone. One shop said...

My Oil burning boiler deloped an oil drip. [ 1 Answers ]

My oil burning boiler developed a drip. I recently had my boiler inspected for rust on the exterior. A sticker on the unit housing was charred and the burning area seemed rusty. I had gone a year saving money by allowing the unit to run only when I needed a shower or wash something in warm. I saved...

Commercial oil-based v.s artist's oil paint [ 1 Answers ]

I am painting on interior brick, already painted with oil-base commercial and wish to use commercial oil-base paint because I think it is more durable than artist's paints, i.e. dusted, perhaps even washed. Is there something I can use to thicken it, thus allowing it to work more like artist's...

View more questions Search