Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rugbug1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Disc space
    I want to know how to see the diagram that shows the amount of disc space I have. The colored one!
    What button do I push?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2007, 03:55 AM
    What operating system are you running?

If XP, and My Computer is located on your desktop. Then you left click on My Computer and find local disk. Left click on it for Properties. There can be variations for this depending on your operating system.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2007, 03:56 AM
    Actually it's a right-click for Properties. ;)
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2007, 04:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Actually it's a right-click for Properties. ;)
    You are correct! Thank you for your correction! :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2007, 04:11 AM
    We're all in this together. :)
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2007, 04:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    We're all in this together. :)
    Yes, we are! More so than some of us realize! :)
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 06:10 AM
    You can also use Disk Defragmenter. Go to start > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Defragmenter

But the previous one works just fine;)
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Sep 10, 2007, 06:17 AM
    Ooh, let's play the "Microsoft 50 ways to get to the same information" game!

You can right click on My Computer, go to Manage, then on the left side, select Disk Management. It's a graph display instead of a chart, this way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend left because she needed space. Giving her space, but how do I get her back [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me. She said that she needed space. The reasoning behind this is that she says she just felt unhappy for a while, because of some of my actions. I love her dearly, and I have been giving her the space she has requested. She says that she loves me, but...

F disc [ 2 Answers ]

How do you f disc my PC?

Disc space on file server [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to monitor disc space usage on a file server, do you know any system that can measure the level of space usage and keep track the warning level of space usage? I want a minotor system that can alert users on the server about their disc space and how to maintain them. Thank you for your...

Disc space utilization [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to monitor users about their server resource comsumption and utilization, are there any ways I can alert them? (especially what percentage of disc space they have left in the event of a minor or major disaster or data loss)

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search