Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lbrookins3950 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Dibecdic needs new eye glasses
    Hey please help me if any one can my husband has insuld he has to take I am not a good speller, is there any place or places that can help us get his meds, and some new glasses the one he has is trown up I work all the time and I can not afford any glasses money or pay for the eye dr. if you could help me to find help I would be gratful ; I have even try putting him on mercare butt he doesn't quifly for if you could e-mail me some webs suites that offers such it well be true blessing; my e-mail is [email protected] my name is leslie brookins I live in milledgeville ga please help us if you can:( leslie brookins
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 08:43 PM
    First, posting your hometown and full name on the internet may not be the best of ideas. Second, try the Lyon's Club.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free Eye Glasses [ 6 Answers ]

I am in need of free eyeglasses. I have no income and I am awaiting disability. I have to drive my children around and I can hardly see. I went to the Lyons Club and they said they only pay for glasses, but I need to come up with 100.00 for an eye exam. They may as well ask me for 1 million...

Free eye exam and glasses [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any organization that helps out the poor with free eye exams and glasses for those who can't afford to pay?

Eye Glasses [ 3 Answers ]

Is There Anyplace In Little Rock, Ark That I Can Get My Glasses Free I Am Unable To Buy New Ones And My Eyes Are Getting Bad With Ones I Have I Just Have Social Security And Just Make My Bills. Each Month With No Money Left To Get Glasses

Diabetics eye glasses [ 2 Answers ]

Do diabetics pay for glasses

Eye Glasses [ 2 Answers ]

Is There A Service Out There That Can Help Someone Get A Free Or Low Cost Eye Exam And Glasses, Thank You:o

View more questions Search