Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheema_1 Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Sep 15, 2005, 03:54 AM
    Large boobs
    Hey all I'm not sure where exactly to put this post but I figured it is part of weight loss so here we go.
    I'm 20 and my boobs are size 16 e and there tooo big I hate it and I got some problem with my hands where I get lots of pain in them my hand specialest recommend to get a breast reductions and referred me to one which is on medicare but he said its at least a 3yr wait and said better off finding some one else but can't find anyone to do it on medicare and now my referral has ran out I can't go bac to that doc and I can't afford it and not sure if it is exactly what I want either like I no I want them smaller but I'm sure that stuff would with you head I don't no so I thought about excersicing to loose the weight but don't no how to focus on this particular area and don't no which excersies to do so if anyone has an idia or advice I would glad to hear it thanks a lot for reading it bye love sheema
    Mass Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2005, 04:51 AM
    Please consider a natural way of approaching this problem. Pills have always side effects.
    Many guys like big boobs... you know

Sep 23, 2005, 04:09 PM
    Thanks
    Thanks for u'r advice, I don't think I will be taking pills so don't worrie about that, I no guys like big boobs but they couse medical problems for me and I don't like them so big so this out ways what guys think about me. I have thought about this sooo much and a reduction is the best way but I have to wait till I have had all my children because they might grow bac if I have a child after the reduction and then it was a waste. Anyway thanks to all who has responded

Love sheema
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Sep 23, 2005, 05:35 PM
    I can tell you that a friend of mine had the same problem... her big boobs would cause her back pain. She had a surgery, and they were brought down to size, and she is not having any problems now. She says she likes them better a bit smaller (they are by no means small now... still look VERY sexy), and her back isn't hurting her no more.

Just thought I might share an "experience".
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 24, 2005, 01:52 PM
    When you got it, flaunt it
    I think the problem with some women who have big boobs is that most are uncomfortable with their own bodies. They try making tehm appear less huge by slouching which leads to spine problems. As I always advice patients, if you have nice round headlights, FLAUNT them. They are supposed to be blessings. But if you have been maintaining a good posture & it is causing problems, that is when surgery would only be advisable.

Oct 3, 2005, 04:48 AM
    I totally agree with dimples. The back and spine problems usually come from incorrect body posture and not from the big nice boobs that you own...
    For example: I had neck problems in the past and I always thought that my neck was the cause. Instead it turned out that all I had to do is to modify my body posture. Since that week... my neck problems were over.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2005, 04:52 AM
    Big Boobs
    Hi,
    Oversize boobs, normally, cause back pain.
    But, they have to be "way oversized"... surgery is the only way to reduce them.
    Best of luck,
    fredg

Oct 3, 2005, 05:27 PM
    Thanks
    Hey all I love all the replys thanks sooo much for you help.
    One of my problems is posture and I am doing physio for this but I all so get a lot of pain through out my right and left hand which has because me to stop all studys because I am unable to write for long periods and my physio has given me excersies for this to but they recommend getting a reduction I have recently found out if I get this done and have children after they will grow back so I have been thinking a lot about it and have now came to the conclusion that I will wait till I am older and have finished having children.
    Thanks to crocivic91 for your life experince it goos to hear that the surgery does work and I also would be much happier with them smaller.

Again thanks to all for your help love sheema
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Oct 8, 2005, 02:05 AM
    Hi Sheema. I think I can offer you a bit of help here in possibly giving a name to your condition, hopefully aiding you in getting some relief from the pain and particularly the numbness that is plaguing your hands. I am a certified massage therapist, and though I can't say definitively, what you describe sounds to me very much like a common condition known as "thoracic outlet syndrome." If you run a search on Google you will find plenty of info. Though it is a bit more complicated, it is basically an intermittent compression of the brachial plexus (a bundle of nerves radiating into the arm), as well as possibly the subclavian artery, by the scalene muscles in the sides of the neck, and possibly downward compression by your collar bone. Though your bust size is likely a contributing factor, massage therapy could afford you a great deal of relief. Since such therapy is not covered by Medicare, I would recommend looking into any massage schools in your area where there is likely to be a student clinic offering very affordable treatment. Though the condition may require a more advanced practitioner, it is certainly worth looking into.
    As far as your bust size, surgery is likely the only feasible option. I personally know of no exercises effectively capable of targeting and reducing fatty tissue in the breasts. This would require either maintaining an abnormally low body fat ratio as with female weight lifters, or losing a very dangerous amount of water weight. Sorry I can't offer more in that area.
    Hope this helps a bit.
    hanabelle Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Oct 8, 2005, 05:12 AM
    Hey, I think opting for surgery or some sort of weight loss program is a very good idea. My daughter's babysitter had the surgery and it worked wonders for her. She had chronic back pain and neck pain and no therapy in the world could relieve it until she had the surgery, it was a real blessing for her. I used to be a double D after I had my two kids, and I had some major pain too but I was also heavy any way, so when I went from a tight size twelve to a size one/two(through excersise and eating right) my breast size got down to an A. Its kind of small but you know what I have always been a large C all my life and I really don't mind being more on the small side, Id rather have a tight fit body and be a size A than be a tight size twelve and be a double D. I can also wear cute little shirts now that use to look ridiculous on me when I was bigger, I don't know about you but I know there are woman with huge boobs who flaunt them and that's fine but If you are like me I didn't like drawing all that attention on me and it made me very uncomfortable because people talked to my chest and not my face, men and woman. Plus my husband is an man so he would take my cute butt over big boobs anyday. Not all men are just hung up on boobs. If you decide to do it with excersize, you won't be able to just target you chest, when you loose weight like that you will loose it all over your body. The only way to get rid of weight in the chest and nowhere else is though surgery. Im not sure if you wanted to loose weight in general but excersise and eating right,I think is the easiest, safest and most affordable way. Good luck! ;)

Oct 8, 2005, 03:38 PM
    Hey thanks for you advice I am trying to loose weight as well but I'm not a big person just abit over weight and only need to loose a bit of weight.
    It's good to hear that through excersise you did loose your boob's because that what I really would love to do because I don't particuly like the idea of having surgery, and knowing they may just come back.
    Yeah I am the same I don't like to flunt them.
    My pain isn't chronic I can live with it as long as I do the physiotherapy, they just take up a lot of time, and I tend to forget about them a lot, so I need to get myself into a routine.
    As for thomas I have had nerve studies done and they say there nothing wrong. There not 100% sure what is wrong though, they said it was best just to keep up the physio and get the reduction.
    Well anyway thanks to you all for replying does me the world to know it is possible to loose my boob's through weight loss but I won't get my hopes up just yet in case it don't work.
    Love sheema

Oct 11, 2005, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hanabelle
    Hey, I think opting for surgery or some sort of weight loss program is a very good idea. My daughter's babysitter had the surgery and it worked wonders for her.
    Isn't the surgery more dangerous than a back pain ? I don't know much about surgery but I always thought that any intervention of this kind can have its bad points. Or not ?
    :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boobs [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 12 and I'm a 34 C and they say that your boobs are fully developed and I've had them since about 3rd grd and they have grown 2 cups since I got them in 3rd grd and now, I'm a C and I don't look like it at all I look like a B and it really weird and I don't like Wire bras or even padded ones I...

Fat with big boobs [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all I'm a 14 yr old girl with size 14c boobs guys think its hott but they are relli annoying, I'm also fat 70kgs and losing weight by not eating I'm at that stage the reason I started to loose weight is because I got told that you could loose your boobs by losing weight so I'm doing excessive...

Which is best,/boobs [ 5 Answers ]

What catches guyz eyes,is it ass/boobs 8)

Boobs [ 7 Answers ]

Hey all I'm not sure where exactly to put this post but I figured it is part of weight loss but I'm puttin a copy here too so here we go. I'm 20 and my boobs are size 16 e and there tooo big I hate it and I got some problem with my hands where I get lots of pain in them my hand specialest...

Boobs and weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

Ive recently had dental problems and have not been able to exercise I've always been fit but fat Uk 14-16 (voluptuous I guess:) I've put on half a stone and put it on all over but particularly my breasts. My partner thinks its fabulous I am now a 36 FF Uk. My bust feel firm and full and this is...

View more questions Search