Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jenna08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 10:26 PM
    Am I Pregnant?
    Me and my boyfriend decided to have sex, but he only went in about 2-3 cm and he pulled out after 1 minute. He didn't ejaculate or anything. I got my period 3-4 days later. I am really worried that I might be pregnant. There was no protection. Am I pregnant?
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Sep 8, 2007, 10:26 PM
    I seriously doubt it.
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Sep 8, 2007, 10:27 PM
    Any time you have sex you take a chance and I don't think it matters how far it goes in but if he didn't then proabbly not
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 10:29 PM
    Any time you have sex you run the risk of getting pregnant. Even though he may not have ejaculated inside of you, men have pre-ejaculate during sex and they cannot feel it come out. Pre-ejaculate does contain sperm.

When you have sex, no matter how far you go, you need to protect yourself.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Often times, we think that we can find ways of having sex, yet still get around getting pregnant. "If you only go in a little ways" " " if you pull out before you ejaculate" the list goes on and on. The short and simple truth, no matter what you do, anytime you have sex (protected or not) you run the risk of getting pregnant. Some things you do(like using protection)lower the risk, however there is still that possibility. If you don't want to get pregnant, be smart about the situation, and use protection. (two forms of protection is the smartest. Ex. Condoms and the pill)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I want to get pregnant! [ 47 Answers ]

:o Me and my boyfriend have been trying to have a baby but I can't seem to get pregnant, every time we make love his sperm comes right back out!! Can I still get pregnant? My period this month has been a little strange! I had it last week then got it again this week! I have been craving some...

Could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex 3 then 2 days before ovulation, what do you think my chances are? By the way, he dumped me 2 days ago, so I figure I got to be, that's how it works:(

Could I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I've been sexually active for 2 years now and my periods have neva been on the correct date but always been in that calculated week however last month my boyfriend and I had sex and did use a condom however before we foold around and we didn't use a condom last month I got my period 6 days late and...

Am I Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey thanks for reading this I have a question... I don't know if Im pregnant... For the last week or so I have been nauseaous, Dizzy(very badly) and had cramping like Im going to get my period(which was due approx 3 days ago) And now Im spotting We have been actively trying and took a test approx...

View more questions Search