Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chefs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Improving this Memo
    To: All Employees
    Date: February 3rd 2006
    Re: Parking Violations

Parking violations have worsened and on behalf of management a memo was prepared to take action to prevent the problem.

The main issue is individuals parking in the wrong zones including visitors’ zones and loading zones. This has caused late arrivals for meetings and a loss of customers when customers cannot find a place to park.

As a result drastic action has been taken with a new policy being implemented. Employees will be given a parking policy for which they have to sign upon receival.

Hopefully the situation improves.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 8, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Violations of company policy for use of the parking lot have become a major Problem. The main issue is individuals parking in the wrong zones including visitors' zones and loading zones. This has resulted in late arrivals for meetings and a loss of business when customers have been unable to find a place to park.

As a result a new policy is being implemented. This new policy will specifically define what area employees can and cannot park in.
    Employees will be given a copy of the new parking policy for which they will have to sign upon receipt. Once an employee has acknowledged receipt of the new policy,any further violations will have heavy consequences.

Hopefully this will improve the situation .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 8, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Date: February 3, 2006

The parking situation has gotten worse and must be rectified. Employees are parking in zones that visitors, delivery drivers, and customers are supposed to use.

A new policy forbids parking in off-limit zones. Employees will be given a copy of this policy to sign and return to supervisors.

Policy violators will incur heavy penalties.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 8, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Well guys, why not just don't send the memo, And send a memo when the new policy is in place and just notify them to comply with the new policy.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Is this a homework or a real problem?

You can always add:

Visitors must obtain a parking pass. People parked in loading zones and visitors without passes are subject to towing.
    Chefs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chefs
    Date: February 3rd 2006

Parking violations have worsened and on behalf of management a memo was prepared to take action to prevent the problem.

The main issue is individuals parking in the wrong zones including visitors’ zones and loading zones. This has caused late arrivals for meetings and a loss of customers when customers cannot find a place to park.

As a result drastic action has been taken with a new policy being implemented. Employees will be given a parking policy for which they have to sign upon receival.

Hopefully the situation improves.
    Thank You for helping me this issue. I'm more mathematically inclined so I'm having a hard time with this new course on Business Writing.

Thanks again so much.
    Thank you:- Scott Gems, Wondergirl, Fr _Chuck and Keep It Simple Stupid

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The movie memo? [ 1 Answers ]

:p this movie is about a boy who is taken out of his window on a giant blimb thing. To a castle. The boys name is Memo. And he lets this giant black blob out of the basement and it starts atacking everything. I believe the name of the movie is memo but I can't find it any where if you know anything...

Credit Memo Question [ 1 Answers ]

875 Do I make a return on this in the general journal? Like debit account payable and credit merchandise inventory? :confused:

Improving my grass [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Indianapolis, In and it is February now. I have a lawn that used to be a horse pasture and it has a mixture of many kinds of weeds and grasses along with real grass of unknown kind. I want to know how to improve my grass growth and reduce my weeds and other grasses. What can I do in...

View more questions Search