Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aiyant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Pain during intercourse with sex toys on my partner when he enters. Pikish blood?
    My husband and I had some sex toys and he had it on when we were having sex, I felt pain and more pressure than usual... I had also had a D&C misccariage 8 months ago.. could my insides be more easier to torn..
    possom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyant
    My husband and I had some sex toys and he had it on when we were having sex, I felt pain and more pressure than usual...I had also had a D&C misccariage 8 months ago..? could my insides be more easier to torn..?
    The toy might have gone in too far. You might have a tilted pelvis. The same thing happened to me. The pinkish blood is a urinary infection. You've got to get that cleared up before you use the toys again or even have intercourse normally with penis. I don't think you are "torn"... he just put it in too far and touched the urethra.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nothing sex, intercourse or oral [ 2 Answers ]

Before everyone says use a vibrator or experiment with the clitoris, I will now say I have tried everything! I am 21, I have been with five different people. The first time I had sex and the last time I had sex (two days ago) felt the exact same-NOTHING. I have pleasured myself and nothing. I have...

My partner doesn't want to have sex very often [ 8 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 8 or so months. We moved in together about 2 months ago and I feel in the last month he has rarely wanted to have sex. We only have sex on the weekends and maybe once during the week but before we would have sex almost every second day and a few times on the...

Ways to change up the normal sex routine (toys, positions, etc) [ 9 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for a little less than a year. We both love sex and like to try new things. But sometimes sex can be routine. I like doing it in new places, new positions, new whatever. We both try to keep it fun and exciting. Sometimes, you can't and that's fine. But I like to...

My partner doesn't want sex? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have been with my partner for almost two years. Our sex life was great for the first 6 months. Then I fell pregnant and he didn't feel comftable having sex with me whilst I wasn't pregnant. He had fears Of hurting the baby.etc So as much as that hurt I accepted it and thought things would...

Pain at the start of intercourse [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question about this sex issue that me and my girl are experiencing. If it means anything, we're both 22 years old and are having sex about 2 times a week (we both still live at our parents' (students in Croatia don't get much money :p), so we don't get as many chances as we'd like to :D )....

View more questions Search