Ask
    mistry747 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 11:27 AM
    Air condition compresser lra
    How to find hp by lra in compresser?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2007, 12:22 PM
    This value should be listed on the nameplate, or in the manufacturers data sheet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air condition unit [ 2 Answers ]

Our outside unit is not coming on, but the blower fan inside the house is running. Is it time to consult a repairman?

Air Condition not cooling [ 1 Answers ]

My unit is not cooling like it was 2 weeks ago, it has like a cool breeze coming from it. If you turn it on auto or on it doe what it suppose to do, my question is does it take freon and what kind and is it easy to install.

Air condition [ 3 Answers ]

OK I live in a mobile home in Oklahoma its been 100 pluse here last couple weeks and I noticed the other day my unit way making a scretching sound everyonece in a while then today it was a long scretching that didn't stop so I felt the air vent and it was blowing hot air so turned the unit off......

Air condition will not shut off [ 3 Answers ]

My thermostat has seemed as if it was showing the wrong temps . Now the air blowing out doesn't feel as cold as it was. When I switch to off it blows warm air. I can only shut if off through circuit breaker and that feels warm to the touch. The fan is in the auto mode. I live in a mobil home in...

View more questions Search