Ask
    MaFord Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Service worker
    What is a service worker
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 11:28 AM
    I have always understood it to be a worker that provides a service, rather than a person that makes an item, such as a factory worker. Housekeeping and groundskeeping are examples of service jobs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Co-Worker With An Agenda [ 8 Answers ]

Some time ago I posted about a co-worker who was a huge brown-noser and who undermined me to get my position and managed to do it successfully. I was demoted. Management bought into his ruse. Many of you gave me some good advice including that I needed to look for another job. I have taken...

In Love with My Co-Worker [ 9 Answers ]

I came across this website looking for some sort of an answer to my problem. I feel its kind of sad not having anyone else in my life to turn to with this, and having to go to the internet and ask complete strangers to tell me what to do. I have friends, but they are idiots and have an emotional...

Changing from metered service on my shop to service from my house. [ 2 Answers ]

I’ve had the meter and 3 wire service cable removed from my shop. I’ve purchased 90 feet of 100 amp direct burial cable to run from the lower section of my home meter to my shop. Not being an electrician, I’m still trying to install this changeover. The direct burial cable has 4 wires. 2 larger...

Impossible co-worker [ 5 Answers ]

Help me. I need to stay in the job I am in until I finish college and move on to my new career. But I am having a horrible time getting along with the person I work with. I work at a medical office and we work together. I have felt she doesn't get the work done efficiently and therefore I have to...

View more questions Search