Sep 8, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Java Programming
    Difference between swings and applets.
    manoharreddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 04:18 PM
    What is the use of wrapper class in java
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Sep 11, 2007, 09:33 AM
    I love homework questions... these are simple ones too.
    A swing is something you sit on and swing back and fourth.
    An applet is something that grows on trees.
    (Advice: Don't eat the ones on the ground.)
    A wrapper is something that goes around candy to keep it protected from the lint in your pocket.

Learn what Google is...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Java/Windows Programming [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to see whether it is possible to interact with windows through java. I have a RMI program that is installed on several computers in a network. I want to see when a user is in the idle stage i.e. no key pressing & no mosue moving etc.. If the program is running, I think the program can...

F server side programming in JAVA [ 1 Answers ]

Please send me hints for server side programmng in JAVA(servlets) .What are the pitfalls in This kind of programming

Java programming [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am running a java program. I want to see the Heap memory used for that program. How to see it?

Read the following statements and explain why it is either true or false 1. The garbage collection mechanism is platform dependent 2.you can suggest when garbage collection will run but you cannot be certain when it will take place. 3.a reference to a primitative variable is eligble for...

Read the following statements and explain why it is either true or false 1. The garbage collection mechanism is platform dependent 2.you can suggest when garbage collection will run but you cannot be certain when it will take place. 3.a reference to a primitative variable is eligble for...

View more questions Search