For me I use Google translate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to translate these sentences into French, help! [ 8 Answers ]

I need to have these sentences translated: -Natalie was born in Paris. -We see something. -Julie isn't meeting anyone. -Someone is right. -We want some ice cream. -I can drink some soda. -We're taking a pound of strawberries. -They have to learn French.

Translate english into french [ 2 Answers ]

Please translate this english sentence into french for me. Please do not feed the lion!

Can French citizen applying for US citizenship keep French nationality too? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Experts, I am a French citizen with a green card since 1997, that I obtained through marriage. I have been living in the US since then and I would like to apply to a US citizenship but keep my French citizenship as well. Is this possible? Also, I am now separated from my husband. Can I...

French citizenship through french/canadian husband [ 3 Answers ]

Hey there - my husband was born in France. He's been a citizen of canada, resident of quebec, since his French family immigrated 36 years ago. We got married in Los Angeles, certificate issued at the Beverly Hills court-house, in 2003. I was originally informed that: 1) I had to wait 3 years...

View more questions Search