Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terriokee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 10:29 PM
    My dog is sick
    My dog started to loose weight. Then he had a lump in his throat and had trouble breathing. I tried to feel if there was something lodged in there but was just swollen so I gave him some benedryl. This was about 3 am. The next day his throat was not swollen and he ate and acted like he felt better. Then about 6pm the next day, he started breathing hard again but no swelling. He would only drink a little. I went to work when I came back, he was laying down, could hardly move or breathe. I knew he was dying then. He took a few breaths and it sounded like someone blowing bubbles out of a tube, then white foamy bubbles came pouring from his nose and mouth just before he died. My husband thinks it was a lizard or frog he ate everything, even plants. We have a lot of elephant ear plants outside. We live in south fl. I would like to know if anyone has seen anything like this before. All my other dogs are fine
    JamieLynn Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Sep 28, 2007, 10:04 AM
    I think that is horrible that you let your dog suffer like that, you should have taken him to the vet. And if you couldn't afford to take him to the vet you should have dropped him off at the humane society at least. As that dogs owner you are responsible to take him to the vet, you took that responsibility when you got the dog. And for you to let him suffer like that is so cruel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my dog sick? [ 7 Answers ]

My dog is usually food crazy and eating a lot... but now the past 3 days she won't eat food! And instead has been puking and eating a lot of grass... :( And today I've looked in her poop and found many little white worms that look similar to maggots... Can anyone please help me!! Is my dog OK?...

Sick Dog? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a lab. I've had him for about 10 years. Normally, he loves to play outside, Plays fetch, chases anything that comes in our yard, plays with the cat and other dog. Yesterday, he started acting funny. He doesn't care about doing anything. He will only go a few steps, then lays down. He went...

My dog is sick [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir... I m not sure wats happening gto my dog but is sick. He doesn't drink water and vomits what ever he eats

My dog is very sick [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is very sick, she's 13 years old which I know is old for a dog but she was fine yesterday as she spent the day playing with a 2 yr old labrador which she has done everyday since we got the labrador 20 months ago,but last night it seemed that she got very tired, her heart began to race and...

My dog is sick! [ 5 Answers ]

Hey my dog won't eat he has blissters on his mouth he is running a temp and has a swollen gland and I need 2 noe what it is fast so please help!! :eek:

View more questions Search