Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jvwh3b Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Feedback, Re: Job Hunting
    Has anyone who is Black, retired, holder of a Bachelor's Degree, but with a slight disability, who wants to work encountered any difficulties in today's job market in finding employment? Just curious. I am of the opinion from personal experience and from conversations with others that age plays a big factor in not being hired. More so than race or disability. What are your experiences?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2007, 12:42 AM
    No. I haven't encountered the difficulties that you may have. But, in order to help, you might find some valuable information for yourself by clicking on the following searches.

jobs for older adults - Google Search

jobs for older workers - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Job Hunting [ 13 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have to find work and am on probation, Worried no on will hire me. Where do I start. Are there certain types of jobs that hire people like me. Thanks

Job hunting [ 1 Answers ]

I really need a job. I need to the money to save up for college Where is the best place to get a job a 16?

Job hunting at 47 [ 2 Answers ]

I live in CT and have some problems in my job search. How do you combat issues such as: I took 8 yrs off from FT work to work only PT jobs to raise family (I worked consistently for 13 yrs prior) & then, after a divorce in 2000, was unemployed for 1 1/2 yrs (God only knows how I survived that) due...

View more questions Search