Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xmarksthespot Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 07:26 PM
    Girl caught my eye , can't think of anything else
    Hey, I'm 16 and I'm a guy.

There's this girl one grade below me and I see her pass by a few times a day in school and she's really beautiful and I really want to get to know her and eventually ask her out.

I don't see her with guys often, every day at lunch time she's with her 2 female friends and they always hang out together near the restaurant close to the school.

I always go there too with my buddies and I always see her during lunch time.

The thing is, I never talked to her and don't know what approach I should use.

I don't want to sound like a desperate guy wanting attention, I need the right reason and timing to start the first conversation with her.

And the difficult thing is that she's one year old younger than me and I don't see her in my classes or anything I just see her during lunch time which isn't that long.

So my question is: how do your approach a girl that's one year younger than you and that you have never talked to her before.

Help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Peace.

Sep 8, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Bump,

Please answer .
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 06:31 PM
    HUH, your hormones are beginning to rule your thinking. You will have to break the ice in your own way. Sometimes you get the results you want, and sometimes not. You never know until you try.

Sep 8, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Thank you, but I don't understand.

Please someone help.
    DoYouRealliMeanThat Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 07:17 AM
    hey babe,
    walk past her and give her a look to tell your interested and see how she responds
    if it's a good response maybe wait until the next day and tell her you think she's pretty and stuff like that she will really appeisiate it =]

good luck

Sep 9, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouRealliMeanThat
    hey babe,
    walk past her and give her a look to tell your interested and see how she responds
    if its a good response maybe wait til the next day and tell her you think shes pretty and stuff like that she will really appeisiate it =]

good luck
    Thanks a lot for the tip, I appreciate it.

Anyone else got any suggestions? Cause I really need all the help I can get.

Thanksss.
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Sep 11, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Okay, seems like you really like her and it sounds like she doesn't already have a boyfriend so you should try to ask her out. Don't wait. Someone else might get to her first. Try talking to her a little bit. I can tell you one thing... If you ask her out, do it yourself, never have a friend do it for you. This way it's you asking her and you don't look scared and she blieves it. The worst that coupd happen is that she will say no. And I know you don't talk to her much yet. When I say, Don't wait. I don't mean to just go up to her right away without her knowing you and ask her out. She might say no then. Maybe show up at the restaurant after school and say hi one day. Or ask her how she's doing or something. And try to start talking to her that way. Then when she starts talking to you, ask her out. That's pretty much how me and my boyfriend started talking. That's about what he did and he kind of hinted around a few times that he liked me. Try talking to her and become friends then ask her. If she doesn't know anything about you then she may not want to be with you. Also, try not to make it look like you are stalking her at the restaurant. She might get kind of scared.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 11, 2007, 06:53 PM
    You go up to her and say hi. If you don't know what her name is, tell her what your's is and ask her her's.
    Speak to her very day for a while, she how she reacts.
    mahal_kita9 Posts: 75, Reputation: 4

Sep 12, 2007, 10:46 AM
    Something I've always done that has usually worked...
    Get one of your friends to walk up and talk to one of her friends. They don't have to know each other or anything... just speaking about anything in general will work. Just look at her and give a genuine smile. Each time you see her after that, just smile and if you talk to her, just say something nice. Make sure things happen gradually, so you don't come off desperate. It may take time... but hopefully it will all be worth it in the end.

I think as long as you come off as a genuinely nice guy with a good personality, she'll definitely consider. It all takes patience.

Hope I helped!

Sep 12, 2007, 01:49 PM
    THANKS A BUNCH for all the answers I really appreciate this.

I'll put them in effect soon.

Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got caught stealing: I'm 18 [ 6 Answers ]

I got caught stealing yesterday and I am 18. I stole 270 worth of clothing from Von Maur and they told me they would not put me in jail. They gave me a misdeamenor and this is my first offense. I am very scared about the consequences of the outcome of the court and need some advice on how to...

Been caught out [ 4 Answers ]

Ive been going out with this lad for 3 weeks and the other night it ended over a stuiphed arugement well kind of. I told him that I didn't want to be with him anymore because he just wanted sex.I am not sure if I have made the right choice because he is saying that he didn't want sex

I got caught! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so what I did was stupid. I tried to steal a pair of $5 dollar earings from Caires at a mall in Illinois. I got caught and they took me and put me in cuffs and threw me into a big van. This was my first arrest. Im a good kid I have never gotten a speeding ticket or an arrest before. I had to pay...

After Being Caught Shoplifting [ 4 Answers ]

Im 17 yrs old, and my sister is 12. We live in Queen Anne's County, which is located in Maryland. We were caught shoplifting in our local Kmart, and they had said that they saw me blocking my younger sister while she unwrapped everything and put it into her purse, it was true, and we admitted to it...

Caught in the middle... [ 3 Answers ]

I fell in love with my best friend of 6 years and 1 year ago we finally admitted our love for each other. He dated another girl before me and broke up with her when he realized he loved me instead. I was dating a mutual friend of ours at the time, but broke up with him around the same time. The guy...

View more questions Search