Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pchie7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 05:24 PM
    I have been receiving a private call on my phone, how do I unblock the call and final who has been insulting me

Moved to own thread Scott<>
    You should not piggyback your question on someone else's thread.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Once a caller has blocked their telephone number from view, there is no way for you to see who is calling.
    There is an option on most phone packages these days to block private numbers from calling your line.
    If someone wants to get through to your line, they cannot block their number from being seen.
    You'd have to call your local phone company to find out if you have this option on your phone package and get the code.
    olivejoshme Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pchie7
    i have been receiving a private call on my phone, how do i unblock the call and final who has been insulting me

If you are receiving harassing phone calls/inappropriate phone calls from a blocked number, call your police station. They have the resources to find out who is calling, and stop it. Depending on the phone calls and what is said (you may want to start recording them) you may be able to press charges.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calling ALL Brits [ 85 Answers ]

Have you had ANY bank charges in the last 6 Years ? As you may have noticed from the news and other sources there is a growing movement to reclaim punative charges from the banks. These charges include unauthorised overdraft, declined Direct Debts and bounced cheques, not to mention the...

Keeps calling. [ 18 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend of 1 and 1/2 years recently broke up. She initially broke up with me, but then came back saying how much she missed me and wanted start things again slow, like dating, but only as friends. After a week of this just friends thing, I told her that we're either exclusive or...

Why is she calling me now [ 5 Answers ]

Just an update haven't seen my ex girlfriend in 3 weeks or talked for 2 weeks. Then she calls Friday to see how I'm doing? And what I've been up too? Didn't call back! On Sunday go to my friends house with a buddy and she is sitting in her driveway. I don't get out of the car. We leave and I had a...

View more questions Search