Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkgirl99 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Scratched Freckle
    Hi

I'm a 17 year old female and had a question about a freckle.
    I have always had a normal looking freckle on my cheek
    About 3 years ago I tried scratching it thinking I could make it disappear.
    This was a big mistake, the freckle is now slightly raised and there is a scar around it.
    Lately I have been using vitamin E cream the scar now is not so depressed and the colour has improved. The freckle is still slightly raised and I want the scaring to be further improved,
    Do you have any ideas?
    Are there any cosmetic procedure to remove minor freckles that will leave little or no scarring?

Thanks pink girl
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Sep 7, 2007, 07:25 PM
    Hmm I do believe that a dermatologist can remove this. One of my friends had a mole on her face and it's gone now after she got it removed, and there's no scar. You should talk to a dermatologist and check it out. I think it's either done like with an actual scalpal (ha I can't spell) or a laser. I hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tree in Blizzard scratched side of my truck [ 8 Answers ]

Recently in a "blizzard" when I was driving home I couldn't see through the snow. Next thing I know, a tree is down in the middle of the road, and a thick branch was strong enough to scrape into the side of my S10 along the rear quarter panel, indenting it with a scratch about 3-4 feet long. Is...

View more questions Search