Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragondog Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2007, 05:55 PM
    School Tricks!~
    Everyone knows about those things kids do in school such as using your middle and forefinger to slap them together making a (snap) sound. And when you make those raindrop sounds by smacking something to the side of your cheek. and even those really loud whistles you make with your bottom lip. ~well does anyone know any other cool stuff because i'm really interested to see what else people can do. Thnx so much for the help! :) :D
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 24, 2012, 08:48 PM
    If you Google "how to make body noises," you'll find Youtube videos that show kids making various ones.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2012, 01:17 PM
    Here are some videos showing you how to make noises with your hands:

Have fun!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Performing [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Padre: Going to be performing, huh? Break a leg... I mean... your arm... excon

Not performing [ 8 Answers ]

Lately my boyfriend can't perform and isn't erect like he used to and then hs a fast orgasm is he having sex with someone else or is this from stress?

Performing wuzu [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently working full time and find it very hard to do wuzu at work as there are not the facilities to perform wuzu, I have recently started to pray 5 times a day, I have learnt through a friend that if the full wuzu is done from home then we can if we go to the toilet just do part of the...

Persons Performing AP and AR [ 4 Answers ]

What are the implications of having the same person performing accounts payable and accounts receivable functions? Thank you so much, I am having a hard time finding this:)

Rate performing a task [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone. My nephew wants to use the site so he is asking a question for the first time. Here's the question: It takes 7 hours for 2 workers to perform a certain construction job. How long will it take 4 workers to do the same job? :rolleyes: Thanks

View more questions Search