Ask
    kinekon18 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2005, 12:32 AM
    Extensive store?
    http://yumeimise.com/store/reviews.php
    beyoncee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2005, 01:09 AM
    Hey guys,

Did you see the Kanye WEst concert in Atlanta the whole concert was promoted by Makari and a new company that's owned by Makari called Victoria Albi So they made a promotional event to introduce the product

Call 718 3001900 to get tickets in Msg for November!! Remember you might get them free
    kinekon18 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2005, 05:25 AM
    Beyoncee?
    What's your problem?
    If narcanon or the "church of scientology" were to promote something I'd be happy they were doing that but still wouldn't buy into them as a company/religion, whatever?

How many times have you posted and is that all you wanted to tell "me" in particular??

Sure, I love kanye west, but am also UK so that wouldn't have benefitted me anyhow...

It's nice to see their spending their profits on something worthwhile.
    All they need to do now is switch to a worthwhile product and they'll be on their way :p :D :rolleyes: :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Store [ 3 Answers ]

Is their a way a person can open their own store on the internet without eBay & without breaking the bank?:o

ITunes Store [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I decided to take the plunge and buy my first songs from the iTunes music store. Although the process was smooth and there were no problems buying my music... I was extremely dismayed to see that every song I bought was encoded in Apple's protected AAC format at 128kbps! I can't begin...

Hurt in store [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter was injured in a local store while shopping. A large, heavy box fell on her and hit inside her arm. Her arm is now swollen and extremely painful. She can't use it, and can 't drive. She didn't fill out a report in the store when it happened because she thought that she would be...

Record store [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know where to get some helpful information about opening a retail cd/record store and how to find good deals on stocking it with merchandise. Thank you ::)

View more questions Search