Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fotogirl Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Is being a pale girl a big turn off for guys?
    I know it's a slightly weird question, but a lot of guys are like, "Why don't you tan? Have you tried tanning? Do you like being pale?" Etc. I'm wondering if they ask it because they think I'm ugly. But then on the other hand I have 29 year old guys asking me out... and they are CUTE. So I'm thinking is it something to do with them being young? Or what? (btw I'm under 18.)
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Say this is me and I prefer not to get cancer! Like yourself for who you are. If you feel you are too pale, try applying makeup.

Sep 7, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Lol... make up? Ugh. Tan line anyone?? AND that's what I say... skin cancer, wrinkles, leathery skin, all by 40 if I tan. But I am happy with my skin, but I was just wondering if it was a BIG TURN OFF for guys. That's all. I know how to fix it. Go to a tanning booth, or do self tanner.
    think_pink Posts: 124, Reputation: 5

Sep 7, 2007, 04:03 PM
    They probably teasing you , besides , who cares what people think? If your happy with the way you are then ignore them
    Be happy with what you got :)

Sep 7, 2007, 04:04 PM
    :) I know it seems silly... but it's like weird, but I was really curious... thanks for all the replies though...
    think_pink Posts: 124, Reputation: 5

Sep 7, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fotogirl
    lol...make up? ugh. tan line anyone??? AND that's what I say...skin cancer, wrinkles, leathery skin, all by 40 if I tan. But I am happy with my skin, but I was just wondering if it was a BIG TURN OFF for guys. That's all. I know how to fix it. Go to a tanning booth, or do self tanner.
    They got rummors that tanning booth give u cancer
    Besides these days guys seem as if they prefer long legs and bronze tan and stuff...
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 04:05 PM
    lol...make up? ugh. tan line anyone??? AND that's what I say...skin cancer, wrinkles, leathery skin, all by 40 if I tan. But I am happy with my skin, but I was just wondering if it was a BIG TURN OFF for guys. That's all. I know how to fix it. Go to a tanning booth, or do self tanner.
    I've seen a lot of guys that are with women on the paler side. Have you ever noticed that a lot of models nowadays are pale? ;)

Sep 7, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    I've seen a lot of guys that are with women on the paler side. Have you ever noticed that a lot of models nowadays are pale? ;)
    True. That is another thing I pointed out, I said well look at vogue, and all high fashion... a lot of women in there are a lot paler than me, and it's not like I'm a sickly pale, I have color to my face...

Sep 7, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Thanks guys for all your comments !
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 04:09 PM
    true. that is another thing I pointed out, I said well look at vogue, and all high fashion...a lot of women in there are a lot paler than me, and it's not like I'm a sickly pale, I have color to my face...
    Sweetie I wouldn't worry about it. Men have their preferences just like women do. I think pale skin is beautiful and natural looking. Too much of a tan looks unhealthy, rough and leathery. I'm sure you are beautiful :)

By the way, if you do decide to try and add a little color to your face, try a nice bronzer. You don't have to wear foundation, that might cause make-up lines if you can't find the right color to match your face. :)

Sep 7, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Thanks =) your really sweet!
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Thanks =) your really sweet!
    You're welcome :)

Next time someone picks on you for your skin color, just tell them you prefer natural. :)
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 12:51 PM
    As you woman you got to love yourself!

If the guys think that is a turn off then they are not for you!

I think pale is beautiful, very classy.:)
    Hottrodder246 Posts: 125, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 09:28 PM
    There only one way to say this... just be happy with yourself... it doenst matter what anyone else thinks. As long as you feel good inside, nobody can hurt you.
    Hottrodder246 Posts: 125, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 09:39 PM
    By the way this may sound a little kinky but I like pale girls... lol.
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Sep 8, 2007, 09:44 PM
    Tell them that its not worth tanning to get cancer and live a shorter life. People shouldn't care about how you look... tell them that everyone else probably tans and is going to have a higher chance of skin cancer and their skin will probably look really bad when they are older
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 09:47 PM
    You are right br_hjs, I know someone who is "older" (I hate that word.. lol) and she has tanned three times a week all of her life, and her skin does not look that great, at all. It looks very leathery and un-natural.
    -

Sep 8, 2007, 09:48 PM
    I never tan
    -

Sep 8, 2007, 09:49 PM
    My skins like really white... I've been told I look like a ghost and I just tell people I don't care
    Slayandkill Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Sep 8, 2007, 09:55 PM
    Does the pale skin come with a goth attached then yes I love them! Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Big guys and dating [ 7 Answers ]

I am a big guy and I need some advice. I really like this girl. She has a great personality and that is what I love abot her. I wan't to ask her out. The ptoblem is she is a lot smaller than me ( shorter and thinner) and I am afraid that she will rejec me because of my size.

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

What do guys do when they like a girl? [ 4 Answers ]

I have worked with this guy on and off for almost a year and now he has started his own business and is not local anymore. This scares me but I could make the long distance thing work for the right person. Either way I know guys don't talk back and forth with girls unless they are interested in...

Two guys, one girl [ 2 Answers ]

How do I choose between two guys, when I'm dating one, but he's being stupid, and the other is awsome but is my boyfriends best friend? :confused:

Skinny Girl... Big Guys! [ 5 Answers ]

My friend, Jake, is big and "I luv big guys" it's something that runs on in my family the "Girls luv big guys" I only like them because I feel safe when they hug me and they're always warm.. but I'm skinny but I'm about average I'm not too... skinny but... Is it not normal for a skinny girl to...

View more questions Search