Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Sep 8, 2007, 09:57 PM
    And if you tan to look good now you may not look good later on in life... I don't think its anything to worry about. Pale skin isn't such a bad things and some guys like it.
    Slayandkill Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Sep 8, 2007, 10:01 PM
    I know I do! Lol XD
    Grayson301 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Sep 8, 2007, 10:20 PM
    Ok Foto
    I'm a guy and I like pale girls I think some tannings OK but not the over tanned ones,
    Pale is a good thing to if you want to make it less noticeable if that's possible..
    Try wearing colors that don't contrast against your complextion, but colors that complement you..
    As for all the guys yer age who tease you you don't need them

Sep 8, 2007, 10:24 PM
    if you wear dark color it will make you look more paler were like Baby blue (I don't know thorwing out random colors)
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayandkill
    if you wear dark color it will make you look more paler were like Baby blue (i dont know thorwing out random colors)
    You are absolutely right. Lighter colors will go better with her skin tone. :)

Sep 8, 2007, 10:31 PM
    Big ups for me! Lol usually that's why you see goths or rockers with pale skin wearing black it make them... seem, Light? O.o
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2007, 10:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by br_hjs
    i never tan
    I never tan either. It's not for everybody.
    irishMarchHare Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fotogirl View Post
    I know it's a slightly weird question, but a lot of guys are like, "Why don't you tan? Have you tried tanning? Do you like being pale?" Etc. I'm wondering if they ask it because they think I'm ugly. But then on the other hand I have 29 year old guys asking me out...and they are CUTE. So I'm thinking is it something to do with them being young? or what? (btw I'm under 18.)

I signed up just to answer this question. Coming from an Irish white guy. Hot as the devil on a hot day in hell. Pale girls drive me crazy. There's your answer. Never tan you'll give yourself cancer and besides that you'll ruine your angelic looks that god blessed you with. What kind of guys are you going for? Why would you want a guy that made you feel inadequate. Go for an irisman ,not the drunk ones, They'll make you feel like you already should feel. Perfectly happy the way you are and then some.;)

Sep 29, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420 View Post
    You are absolutely right. Lighter colors will go better with her skin tone. :)
    The pale can wear whatever the hell they want and still be drop dead pretty in my book:D

Sep 29, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Comment on Clough's post
    Joy joy joy joy
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Sep 29, 2008, 02:56 PM

***This thread is from September of 2007!
    BlessdWitTalenT Posts: 29, Reputation: -2

Sep 29, 2008, 08:25 PM

It depends. If you have pale skin and no body then yea turn off. But if you have curves then it won't matter. Guys now a days don't look at anything past a body, and since you want to know if it's a turn off then you have to understand that nothing is a turn off if you have a good body. Sadly this is how most guys think and I know that for sure.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2008, 10:51 PM

NO. move on.
    follow please Posts: 64, Reputation: -1

Sep 30, 2008, 04:03 PM

Hey, I'm a guy, and to be honest I find it pretty damn attractive. My girlfriend is a pale girl (because she's a redhead, you very well may be too), and I find she is the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on, I'm almost undeserving. Trust me, just be confident in your own beauty, that is the most attractive thing. Be friendly, a little flirty, optimistic, and let your happiness radiate, boys will come a flying ;)

Follow Please
    Live Love and always Learn
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Sep 30, 2008, 05:06 PM

I think super white is somewhat unattractive, but then again, I'm one of those people that look at personality first, then looks. So it wouldn't bother me
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Oct 1, 2008, 06:28 PM

Okay, as a girl and let me be honest, skin color usually NEVER matters. Sure, a albino looking person isn't very attractive but then again neither is a fake n bake orange. Guys have different preferences, some like them fat others like them thin, same goes with skin tone. Have you seen Evan Rachel wood? She is thin and pale yet she is beautiful and many guys seem to agree. So, if your happy with yourself that's all that matters, because boys your age like fakes like Carmen Electra, when you get a bit older trust me, you will laugh at your question even harder.
    BlessdWitTalenT Posts: 29, Reputation: -2

Oct 15, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by barbiechick123 View Post
    Okay, as a girl and let me be honest, skin color usually NEVER matters. sure, a albino looking person isn't very attractive but then again neither is a fake n bake orange. Guys have different preferences, some like them fat others like them thin, same goes with skin tone. Have you seen Evan Rachel wood? she is thin and pale yet she is beautiful and many guys seem to agree. So, if your happy with yourself that's all that matters, because boys your age like fakes like Carmen Electra, when you get a bit older trust me, you will laugh at your question even harder.
    I'm not going to give you the thumbs down like you did to me but honestly, how are you(girl) going to try to tell me(guy) how guys think? Honestly that's ridiculous. I have a lot of friends and they all think the same way. BODY. If they're ugly what do they say? I would hit that but I would put a BAG over her face. I don't know what part of the world you live in but here in New York, guys are just about all the same. There are a few other guys like me who hate other guys that think that way but they are rare and for the most part taken.
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Oct 15, 2008, 09:20 PM

Yea I think most men pay attention to the body itself not how tan it is. But guys do you have prefrences so your going to get some hit and miss with this.

In my head I really don't care about tan but that's just me.
    AWess Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Oct 26, 2008, 08:24 AM

Those dudes who mean "get a tan" are dumb. Seriously, they are young and stupid! It's only a way to say they don't like you for who you are. I have fair skin myself and hard to tan, but I've never had a guy telling me to get a tan. I actually know guys who have fair skin too and they understand very well and even avoid getting a tan cause we all know it's no good, don't we? If you have a complex about your skin colour, try those lotions they have, but avoid the sun!
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 11:13 AM

I kind of have some mixed feelings about this. I'm naturally pretty pale (I'm half swedish, and that's what swedish people are).

I think there's a slight difference between looking pale and healthy or looking pale and unhealthy, which turns into a gray, washed out kind of pale. Only you know which one you are these days.

While everybody knows that I lot of sun can be bad for your skin, a little dose of daily sunshine can be good for it. Sunshine is also very important for your mood, creating vitamins (like vitamin D), and as a result, for your whole body and overall health. 15 minutes under the sun is recommended as a daily minimum. You should still wear some form of sunscreen everyday.

The following is from a wikipedia article on vitamin D. you can find the whole thing by following this link: Vitamin D - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Vitamin D deficiency can result from inadequate intake coupled with inadequate sunlight exposure... Deficiency results in impaired bone mineralization, and leads to bone softening diseases, rickets in children and osteomalacia in adults, and possibly contributes to osteoporosis."

You can also scroll down to "health benefits" on this page on sun tanning: Sun tanning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for makeup, I don't think you have to wear a colored foundation. If you want to put on something that will brighten your skin tone, just try a little blush.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Big guys and dating [ 7 Answers ]

I am a big guy and I need some advice. I really like this girl. She has a great personality and that is what I love abot her. I wan't to ask her out. The ptoblem is she is a lot smaller than me ( shorter and thinner) and I am afraid that she will rejec me because of my size.

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

What do guys do when they like a girl? [ 4 Answers ]

I have worked with this guy on and off for almost a year and now he has started his own business and is not local anymore. This scares me but I could make the long distance thing work for the right person. Either way I know guys don't talk back and forth with girls unless they are interested in...

Two guys, one girl [ 2 Answers ]

How do I choose between two guys, when I'm dating one, but he's being stupid, and the other is awsome but is my boyfriends best friend? :confused:

Skinny Girl... Big Guys! [ 5 Answers ]

My friend, Jake, is big and "I luv big guys" it's something that runs on in my family the "Girls luv big guys" I only like them because I feel safe when they hug me and they're always warm.. but I'm skinny but I'm about average I'm not too... skinny but... Is it not normal for a skinny girl to...

View more questions Search