Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krista69 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Sep 7, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Family issues
    Is It Normal For Family To Give You Up To Children`s Ade And Now That I Am 20 And Have My First Apparment They Want Something To Do With Me What Does That Mean ::
    Wanabe Posts: 2, Reputation: 5

Sep 7, 2007, 11:45 AM
    Hi Krista,

Can you tell us why they may have given you up to Children's Aid and how old you were when this happened?

Sep 7, 2007, 12:51 PM
    I was 11 years old when my mom sent me to go live with my dad, I was always getting kicked out of school, and when I was 11 I was babysitting and I got accused for melesting a little girl but I did not do it my mom did not beleve me there was an investagater that came to my moms house they could not prove it though when I was 16 I found out that is was her older sister that did it but stell my mom things that it was me. So she kicked me out to go live with my dad, I was there for like halfa year I was getting into troble stelling money from my step mom so she called my mom and they decided to put me in chidren ade I have bin in 4 foster homes and 2 group homes I am stell now in children``s ade I am 20 I have my own apparment they give me money to live every month I am working also full time going to school nights I just wish that my family would be there for me than just judg me and tell me that I can't do nothing I hate them a lot but I do love then this is the only thing I every think about in my life what if I I was different what would it be like to live with my own family would I be the same would I have the same attuted on life how would I act would life be different

Thanks for listioning
    krista69

Sep 7, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanabe
    Hi Krista,

Can you tell us why they may have given you up to Children's Aid and how old you were when this happened?
    I was 11 years old when my mom sent me to go live with my dad, I was always getting kicked out of school, and when I was 11 I was babysitting and I got accused for melesting a little girl but I did not do it my mom did not beleve me there was an investagater that came to my moms house they could not prove it though when I was 16 I found out that is was her older sister that did it but stell my mom things that it was me. So she kicked me out to go live with my dad, I was there for like halfa year I was getting into troble stelling money from my step mom so she called my mom and they decided to put me in chidren ade I have bin in 4 foster homes and 2 group homes I am stell now in children``s ade I am 20 I have my own apparment they give me money to live every month I am working also full time going to school nights I just wish that my family would be there for me than just judg me and tell me that I can't do nothing I hate them a lot but I do love then this is the only thing I every think about in my life what if I I was different what would it be like to live with my own family would I be the same would I have the same attuted on life how would I act would life be different

Thanks for listioning
    krista69
    bjacob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 03:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by krista69
    Is It Normal For Family To Give You Up To Children`s Ade And Now That I Am 20 And Have My First Apparment They Want Something To Do With Me What Does That Mean ::
    I am 9 years when I lost my mum , and I live with my senior brothwer who is now living in boston in u.s.a, since that time I have live with my aunt , my dad did not look after as since I was born .
    So he live me to live with my aunt . Now am sisthen years now and I what to visit my brother. So I what to now how to get the visitors visa from south africa to u.s.a
    Thanks for listing
    bjacob_25[/B]
    bjacob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 03:26 AM
    Hope to help me how to get visa from south africa to u.s.a

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family Issues [ 16 Answers ]

Okay here goes a long story. Hope you are all ready for it. When I was 17 years old I left home. I had a baby sister at the age of 4 when I left. There was many problems. Many fights. Many things that led me to leave home. I went very very far away. I came back to visit a few times. ...

Eviction of a family member from a single family home [ 2 Answers ]

My brother who is about 37 years old lives with my father, sister and myself; my brother is an alcoholic and a drug addict and is verbally abusive to my father who is 71 years old and is also disabled. My father wants him to move out of the house; is there a specific amount of time, by law, that...

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

View more questions Search