Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curpika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 09:48 AM
    Facts about the history of football
    Helllo! can somebody tell me the ten most important facts about the history of football?
    Please help
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Sep 8, 2007, 07:40 PM
    When England won the World Cup in 1996.

England!

England!

England!

Here's some information:

Football

World Cup

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custody facts [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a father living in Florida with my soon to be wife and her 2 children (11& 7). We have been together for 4 years. Our lives are very structured, stable, and the kids get mostly all A's in school. I have 2 girls (16 & 13) in Colorado with there mom, and my 13yr old (kerri) has told...

Facts about birds [ 3 Answers ]

Which bird flies the longest distance in migration from North America? What is the largest hummingbird? Thanks

Facts Veterinary Medicine? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm very interested in veterinary medicine, while I'm still in high school I know I have quite some time. Can someone please tell me the estimated normal annual salary of a vet? And the requirements, like bachelors degree in what? ANd what is the main major for a vet? Thanks!

Need some serious facts! [ 14 Answers ]

Ok important question. Case Scenario:Someone was just released from Federal prison back in July 2005 and is currently on Federal probation. During this past weekend, this person was driving home drunk-made it all the way to the neighborhood, but passed out behind the wheel and rolled into a...

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

View more questions Search