Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 07:16 AM
    2001 Toyota Tacoma
    On occasion, about once a day, when I go to start the truck, nothing will happen. Shut the key off and try again and it will start fine. The battery is only 4 months old and is always strong. Does this sound like a ground or corroded terminal on starter? Any other suggestions
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 03:16 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...er-122727.html

This should help you. Same problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1995 Toyota Tacoma won't start, no spark [ 10 Answers ]

My 1995 Tacoma was ruuning fine when one evening I got in it and started driving from my house. At the end of my street, after turning a corner, the truck simply died! I tried to start it, and nothing! It hasn't started since. I towed it home that night & discovered that it wasn't firing. I've...

2001 toyota tacoma will not start. [ 6 Answers ]

While doing routine maintenance to my toyota tacoma. I accidentally arced the positve battery cable with my wrench for a split second. Now the truck will not start. It is firing and all the fuses have power and are good, but there is one fuse slot that is labeled STA a 7.5 fuse that doesn't have...

Misfire on cylinder toyota tacoma 2001 [ 2 Answers ]

Check engine is showing a code that displays a misfire on cylinder # 2 on my toyota tacoma 2001 that has the 3.4 V-6 (5VZE) engine, so far I replaced sparkplugs wires and sparkplugs, this engine does not have a distributor, it comes with coil packs for the spark plugs and the computer controls the...

View more questions Search