Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poonkothai_p Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 12:12 AM
    Blank CDs not detected
    Hi,

My laptop detects the CDs with data properly. But when I insert a blank cd for copying the data, it is not detected and get a message "Please insert disc into drive". Have tried uninstalling/installing the driver but didn't help. Could you please provide some pointers to overcome this problem .
    Thanks and Regards,
    Poonkothai
    Taz4Whaley Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 05:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by poonkothai_p
    Hi,

My laptop detects the CDs with data properly. But when i insert a blank cd for copying the data, it is not detected and get a message "Please insert disc into drive". have tried uninstalling/installing the driver but didnt help. could you please provide some pointers to overcome this problem .
    Thanks and Regards,
    Poonkothai
    My computer does the same thing. I think maybe there's something wring with the disk burner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buffer overrun detected [ 1 Answers ]

While browsing Outlook through VPN from My home, received this error... Buffer Overrun Detected Program C:\Program Files\Symantec Antivirus\Rtvscan.exe Please Help me to remove this error, I have Formated My Laptop But the error comes again Thanks Anand

CD drive not detected [ 9 Answers ]

Explorer does not recognize optical drives. I have a Win 98 SE system. I am unable to access d: or e: drive (Optical drives). Both have been installed for some time, both have LED indicator lighting that appears normal and both loading trays open and shut normally. No recent hardware or...

LH surge detected [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 25 and my husband and I have been Trying to conceive for 2 years. I took an ovulation test on 7/1/07 and it detected my LH surge so ovulation would occur within the next 24-36 hrs. BUT I haven't had any detection of cervical mucus, I was wondering if I could get pregnant without detecting any...

Buffer Overrun detected [ 2 Answers ]

Anytime I try to access the internet with the internet explorer Microsoft Visual C ++ Run Time Library; Buffer overrun detected - Program C:\program files\internetexplorer\iexplore.exe pops up stopping me from getting internet access. How can I fix this problem. Thanks

McAfee Items detected? [ 1 Answers ]

What are "items detected" in McAfee's security center

View more questions Search