Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moviekid21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Sep 6, 2007, 10:42 PM
    Anyone know how to get tickets to Spring Awakening?
    I'm wanting to get tickets for Spring Awakening for the last Friday of this month, but I was wanting tickets for onstage seating. Anyone know how to score those?
    eggplant099 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2007, 01:12 AM
    The onstage tickets for Spring Awakening are only sold through telecharge, so if none come up in your search then unfortunately there are none left. They tend to go quickly because of the reasonable price, and have gone even faster now that the show has gained popularity and fans are eager to sit closer to the action or to their favorite cast member.

Even if you can't get onstage seating, you should still consider seeing Spring Awakening; not only does the show feature a phenomenal cast, but it also confronts a lot of pertinent issues and pushes you out of your comfort zone a bit, making you think. In my opinion, it is well worth the time and money to have the experience of seeing it. That being said, I am also a student, so I can appreciate a tight budget. If your reason for wanting onstage tickets is the great price, consider changing the date that you go. You may have luck if you plan a few months in advance, or (if you live in or near NYC) you could try to get day-of tickets on days that people are likely to be doing other things, such as known heavy travel days for the holidays.

If your date is set and you still want to see the show, rest assured in knowing that the theater is small enough that you can enjoy the show immensely without sitting in the orchestra section. If you're looking to save a few bucks, consider the second pricing tier, which is the 7th-4th rows from the back of the theater. I sat in this section (7th row from the back, so the first row of the second pricing tier) and could see and hear very well, and I can't imagine that there is a substantial disadvantage to sitting in the third pricing tier, which is the last 3 rows of the theater, instead of the second tier.

Good luck finding tickets and enjoy the show!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Awakening [ 20 Answers ]

Introduction to my post: I hope no one has any objection but I am going through a folder of mine called The Rose Files where I keep things I have written or collected over the years and I would like to share it with you. I am also open to questions about anything I post, so feel free. ...

Rockies Inaugural tickets [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 Rockies tickets from the first Rockies game. Mint condition. I once saw a set in a mall. Asking price was $300. Could this really be possible? This was also a long time ago.

Driving tickets [ 3 Answers ]

I have not had a driving infraction for over 15 years- except in a different province. In the last two years I have been pulled over twice in another province. The first was for speeding (I was going with traffic flow but because my wife's car looks hopped up I was picked out and pulled over...

Cheap tickets [ 3 Answers ]

Do you know where I can find a cheap ticket from france to sacramento, California? All is just so expensive! :eek:

Buying Tickets in another country [ 1 Answers ]

I am an American currently living in Britain, but because of the dreadful foreign exchange rate, I'm wondering if it's possible to purchase tickets via a friend or a website in the US and pay with my credit card (also American). Is this possible? Thank you!

View more questions Search