Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justunique Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 06:29 PM
    A small coffee shop with limited budget
    Where can I get a guideline to open a small coffee shop and need to know where I can obtain a loan.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 6, 2007, 08:37 PM
    Banks, SBA, friends, family, investors, etc
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 6, 2007, 08:37 PM
    Also go on-line; many good sites to help you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 6, 2007, 08:39 PM
    You will need a good operation expenses, few eating places make a profit their first year, and are normally one of the highest risk business startups. So you will need to show expereince in the field, perhaps traffic studies of possible customerr base and more. And in the end your personal credit and ability to sell your idea will be the most importatnt thing at getting loans.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2007, 10:31 PM
    You might also like to click on the following search.

opening a small business guidelines - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coffee [ 49 Answers ]

Hello: I don't drink coffee. It has caffeine in it. I am opposed to drug use. I work in a coffee shop. Should I be able to refuse to serve coffee to my customers on moral grounds? excon

Want to start a small music shop [ 1 Answers ]

Im considering opening my opening my own music shop, as its been an passion of mine for as long as I can remember, problem is where to start, does anyone know of any wholesalers/suplliers to purchase stock from? (preferably UK) do I require any permits or licenses? Any help anyone could offer would...

How to go about opening a coffee/pastry shop [ 2 Answers ]

I have been pondering the thought for some time on opening a coffee shop that would serve pastry and sandwiches on a small scale. It would be in the historic area of Virginia City, NV. What is my first step? Thanks Linda

Coffee Shop [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to start a small coffee shop but I have no idea how to start to find the information I need. Can anyone help to start me on the right path?

Coffee [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have this question. Is drinking 4 cups of coffee daily bad for your sex.

View more questions Search