Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mikeybax14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 10:04 PM
    Ha Ha Ha!! I read these things and laugh... Well... Im a guy. And in my opinion you sound like my sister. But the only difference (hope that you are not KC)! If you are stay offline ")
    Yeah but guys like it when girls dress nice. You don't have to nec. Have to be the school whore either... I am the punter for my football team and get a lot of play from girls.. Like just don't sleep with him because you get the attention either... I mean come on... it will happen... as in they will try to pick you up if you dress sexy... nothing is wrong with that... Date the guy and be confident in yourself... and everything else will flow from there. I actually am dating a girl that was kind of geeky 8th grade and now is very cool... we've been dating for almost four years... we will def. get married after college 4 yrs from now... once you get a guy you got to keep him... dress sexy... for valentines day and christmas when you guys are together... and alone rent a nice villa or hotel and do the victoria secret thing... actually I know whqat girls look hot in... I got to this site Teresa Intim.com THEY GOT REALLY CHEAP STUFF THAT IS SEXY So. I kill two birds with one stone by getting my girl something nice that I want to see her in for her birthday or xmas time and we are both happy... yeppper... let me know how it goes... be sexy final thought bye
    BambiStarlight Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicespringgirl
    Honey, pull a chair! Send you a big hug!

I have been facing the same problem since..., I am 23 now!! ^^0

I really can't blame on men, since I DO focus on on school, leadership and work way too much.

We actually don't try hard to get a bf. We don't need to tell a guy you are busy, they can TELL that! You do sports, school all the time, they assume you are not interested in dating.

Even if you are not that busy, and you do like to have a date, they DON"T KNOW, so you have to tell them about it.

And once you tell them about it, it takes time for them to adjust their views on you, GUYS ARE SLOW. THEY CAN"T BELIEVE YOU ARE AVAILABLE.

Then you have wait,...wait til them realize she'd like to go out sometime, then they starting sending you vibe,you might not get it, or your standards too high, you don't give them a chance.

And we have good friends(gfs) that we don't really feel like the need to make more guy friends, right?

So things never work out...

Now I must go back to work to achieve my career goal, get men intimidated...:D

I will post more later.;)
    I'm 23 too and am facing the same situation! :D

With regards to what you said, yeah, sure strangers look and guy friends give compliments but it takes a guy with real guts to actually do something about it. I used to feel depressed about it, like as though there's something wrong with me, when a friend pointed out to me that if the guy isn't doing anything to prove to you that he wants you, then he's not trying hard enough... and do you want to be with someone who doesn't want to work hard to be with you?

So yeah.. as crazy as this may sound, try to see the fun side of being single.. of course, you'll get moments where you'll feel lonely.. we're only human, right? But you're a great girl... set your sights a little higher and when you find a guy that you really want just take that giant leap of faith and go and get him. Guys need several nudges before they realize what they've been missing all this while! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need a boyfriend. [ 7 Answers ]

Okay there is this really cute boy that I like but he is one of my best guy friend. He knows that I like him but I keep telling him I don't because he likes someone else:( :( :( and I know why he does not like me... its because I'm a little over weight. But he is fine b-ing friends. What should I...

Ex boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

My wife keeps contact with an Ex high school sweetheart. They broke up over something really dumb, however she only speeks highly of him. He calls every once and a while, keeping up with her life. He just recently starting dating a girl, the first since my wife. My wife wants to use this...

My boyfriend and my ex [ 4 Answers ]

My ex and I are still kind of feeling each other.we call and hangout together but I have a boyfriend who loves me and I love him back. My ex knows that a soon as I got out of a relationship with him I started a new one and he admits he was hurt. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing by still...

My boyfriend can not [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 8 months, we both just celebrated our birthdays. He turned 30, I turned 27. I have a high sex drive. I want it all the time. I am divorced and I used to have sex with my husband 3 times a day for years. My currant boyfriend takes meds for bipolar and depression...

Ex-Boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up on Friday. He said that I was to 'possessive'. Here is what happened: We had gone down to the mall with his grandparents, and his aunt calls and asks if he wants to come up to her house for this weekend (which he is still at as I type... ). Anyway, I had gone up and...

View more questions Search