Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hello4397 Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Best friends
    Sorry this might be a little long,

It started in kindergarten when I met her, Hannah. I was close friends with her for years, But then I started hanging out with a nice girl named Presley, As me and presley got closer, Hannah got jealous. So she started getting competitive and mean. She wanted my life, Now I'm in middle school and she's even worse, She tries to separate me and presley,But she only does it when presley isn't looking and when the adults aren't around, otherwise she is a sweet little tart, it really bothers me and makes me want to end my life,What can I do??
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 02:24 PM
    First off don't end you life over her. Secondly if you don't like don't be around her.
    hello4397 Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 02:33 PM
    But she is trying to get me away so she can be presleys only friend, and I love presley she is my best friend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friends who turned out to be false friends [ 11 Answers ]

Does any one have experience of people they thought to be friends but they turned out to be false friends ?

Just friends? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in this situation right now. I knew a girl for a few weeks and we started to know each other better. I went on my first date with her last week and I thought she had a great time. The next few days after our date, she says that she can't have a boyfriend now and she doesn't like anyone at...

More than friends? [ 6 Answers ]

Not sure if you get a lot of questions like this or not, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask someone... I'm a college guy who's generally extroverted but kind of shy when it comes to dating, and hasn't really done much in the area since some bad, short and unsuccessful relationships a few...

View more questions Search