Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elwxox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Hate myself
    I hate myself, the way I look
    I've tried losing weight but its harddd I need to loose it quick help other wise ill probably kloose my mind.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 12:21 PM
    I know how you feel hunny. I am trying to lose the baby weight that I gained from 2 pregnancies. I know it is hard, but it takes time and self control.

You need a diet and exercise plan. Set weekly goals for how much you would like to exercise, how much fat, calories, carbs or whatever you would like to eat, and how much you would like to lose for that week. Make sure you reach these weekly goals. Realistically, most people lose 2 - 4 lbs. per week.

Seek support from other people that are losing weight. Support is key when you are trying to reach a goal like this.
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Oct 10, 2008, 11:18 PM

Get a few friend or your mom or dad to walk with you and to exercise with you to keep you motivated and the weight will come falling off you. Remember juat cause some of us have a few extra lbs on us doesn't make us uglier or less smarter etc then anyone else you are loved because of you and who you are don't ever change that about you... You a wonderful person.. Take care and I wish you well

Michelle
    chloedann Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Oct 12, 2008, 11:56 PM

Hi,

I am just going to make a few suggestions for you.

1. It takes 3 weeks for our bodies to no longer crave something therefore it will take three weeks for your body and mind to adjust to a 'new' diet. During these three weeks avoid all unhealthy food and eat a lot of healthy yummy foods.

Although the three weeks are agnony your body will reward you!

Don't deny yourself either. Don't cut out dessert or snacks either... just find the healthier alternative -

Instead of ice cream have frozen yogurt or low fat custard
    Instead of white bread have wholemeal (avoid multigrain)

Limit fat but still include it as it helps us feel full

Be your own best friend - tell yourself that you can do it and you are capable of being beautiful - tell yourself that you are not going to eat that chocolate bar but your going to have some fruit or rice cakes instead. On the days your not so healthy, reassure yourself - "Okay I didn't do so well today, but I can still go for a walk and try again tomoroow"

Believe me as time goes on it does get easier and an apple looks so much better than mudcake! And just a little tip... don't tell people you are on a diet or your trying to loose weight.. if anyone asks simple tell them that you are trying to be more healthy
    clara101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 11:48 AM

Look you don't have to hate yourself
    Look you can eat fruits for a week and vetibuls that's how I lost 11 pounds its easy just don't hate yourself your going to turn crazy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hate myself [ 33 Answers ]

I'm so insicure about about everything I think I'm ugly fat and stupid and I just don't want to be around anymore I always think that everyone would be better off without me And that I'm just in the way of everyone I feel like my life is nothing but a big screw up And that I'm useless I...

Does he hate me? [ 5 Answers ]

My son is ten and appears to be going through a stage where everything I do is wrong he a even seems to hate me.He tells me to leave the room if I start to tell him off or locks the door so he doesn't have to listen to me.I'm at my wits end and don't know the best way to react.

Would they hate me? [ 14 Answers ]

I am gay. Nobody knows it. Don't know what will happen it I tell someone (freinds/family) Good chance my parents would kick me out. Also good chance that my & friends won't talk to me. Pleez respond...

Don't you hate it when... [ 13 Answers ]

Don't you hate it when you have a friend that you enjoy hanging out with, but they are so insecure about their appearance, that they rip on every girl that walks by that is somewhat attractive (even ones that aren't at all) and can't stand it when a girl even says "hi" to her husband. It makes me...

View more questions Search