Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dripz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2005, 08:34 AM
    Old Action Movie
    Hi I´m currently looking for a movie-title

It´s an Actionmovie about a bunch of boys on a campingtrip in the american woods. 3 of them found a small house deep in the woods with military weapons in it. After getting back to the camp, the smugglers have killed all the other kids. While escaping from the smugglers they meet a teenage girl, that lived on a farm, till the smugglers killed theire hole family.

Now these kids prepare to deal with the smugglers an build a lot of traps in the wood.

Maybe it was aired in the late 80´s... or early 90´s.

As I remember one guy (teen) you has just played in the movie "honey, i´ve shrinked the kids"

Hope you can help me out.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 24, 2009, 03:23 PM

Edge of Honor (1991)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pin-action [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any studies or statistics showing the relationship between the weight of the ball used and the number of strikes?

The name of action in English [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I saw the following image on an e-maginze. http://www.dit.hcmut.edu.vn/~lhhai/stuff/child.jpg In the picture, the girl is putting her hand on her nose and try to block it. I'm vietnamese and I don't know how to call that action in English. Can you help me ? Thank in advance Ly Hoang...

Anybody know this action/fantasy movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I think this movie was released around 1997... ish. I can't be certain. Anyway, it became quite popular and they made a bunch of actionfigures of the strange warrior characters in the movie. Description of movie: All I could remember was at the beginning of the movie was a boy who just wanted...

Civil Action [ 2 Answers ]

I am a co signer on an auto loan. The auto was repossed serveral years ago and the remaining balance due was never paid. I am being sued for balance due, Interest and Legal fees. My question is can the sheriff sell my things and since my husbands not on the loan can they go after his truck that's...

The word of action [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Someone think of something in his mind (not tell it out). Is there any words that describe that action. I'm not a native English. So please help me Thanks

View more questions Search