Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shedd49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Cocker spaniel
    My cocker spaniel is whinning, shakeing and when you touch his belly he will curve up and I notice his eyes have a thick soultion running down his face please tell me what is wrong with him
    jvibe101 Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Sep 6, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Does this seem to happen when u get home or all the time. That and does he seem to rollover when you touch his belly or does he whine then. Finally does he have excess amounts of the fluid draining from his eyes.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2007, 02:11 PM
    This doesn't sound like a behavior problem. Plan to take him to the vet tomorrow. No sense in us guessing what might be the problem. Even if somebody else's dog had similar symptoms, if the cure was available, it might not be the right thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Question about Springer Spaniel [ 2 Answers ]

My Springer Spaniel is 11 years old. The past year he has developed these lumps all over his body. Some are small nodules and other were small fatty tissues and now they have grown very large. We take him to the vet periodically and the vet has said as long as they do not fester or bother him leave...

Turtleing A Cocker [ 1 Answers ]

Does Anyone Know Were To Get A Cocker Turtled Any Help Would Be Great Thanks

Very Restless Cocker Spaniel [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 7 year old Cocker Spaniel, he has been very restless for 2 days now. I am not sure what could be wrong, He won't stay still long, I haven't seen him sleep either, except when he is laying across me. I think he maybe constipated. Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?

My Cocker is Sick! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a cocker spaniel that is 2 and is not acting himself.. He is normally a good eater, and very playful.. but, today he is just lying around and won't eat, but he also acts like he has to throw up... Does anyone have a clue what is wrong with him? I have a vet, but really can't afford a vet...

Springer Spaniel Not Eating All His Food [ 1 Answers ]

HI I was wondering if anyone could help I have a 11 month old Springer Spaniel who has always eaten all his food until recently. I have not changed his food or given him treats he eats about half of it and then leaves it. I have also noticed that he is not content to just eat his food he is much...

View more questions Search