Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danny7747 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Emailing pictures
    What's the best way to email pictures that on a C.D.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 6, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Copy the pics to your hard drive and attach them to an e-mail
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Sep 6, 2007, 12:30 PM
    Also might be good to look at the file format before you send them. Trying to send a .BMP file across an email is giong to take a while, and might not get through because it could be too big. You shuold send them in a compressed format, like .jpg or .tiff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emailing Music [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend in another state that has asked me to email him one of his songs from an old CD he made... how do I do this?? I tried to attach like any other file... it didn't work... :)

Can't see pictures. [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody please help. When I download some pictures I get a blank box with a red cross in the top left corner. Can anybody advise me. Thanks. Jim.

Emailing large files without upload from your PC [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I want to e-mail large files but I don't have them on my PC they are on websites.I don't want to download them and upload them remotely.

Anonymous and secure emailing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. I live in a country undergoing a coup and human rights abuses occurring daily. In order to send messages with a minimum chance of identification I set up a webmail account, this does not seem to provide useful IP information in a test email but presumably ones ISP could log your use of...

View more questions Search