Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smcclain160 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Confused More than a week late but negative hpt
    Hello,
    Im new to the board and came across it actually by looking up information on early pregnancy signs. My last period was August 1st... and I was due to begin my period August 29th. My period is always very precise, whether stressed or not, and lasts 28 days. My husband and I had unprotected sex several times prior/during when my ovulation would be expected to occur (August 15th). I am now a week late and have taken several pregnancies tests.. all of which were negative. I have several pregnancy symptoms though... sore nipples/breasts, bloating, gassy, increased hunger, fatigue and even some smells make me nauseated. This isn't normal for me and I feel as if my body is different (intution), but all of my hpt say negative. The last three days, off and on I have had a small amount of light pink/brown mucus when I wipe in the morning. I called today to get an appointment with my doctor, but ironically enough, she's on maternity leave.. so I'm playing the waiting game waiting for a fill in doctor to call me back to make an appointment for a blood test.
    I feel so irresponsible, I always keep track of my cycles since they are like clockwork, but the one I had for August... I was so wrapped up with my wedding (august 11th) that I never paid attention to if it was regular or not. And if I do turn out to be pregnant we would have conceived on our honeymoon. ;)

Has anyone had this happen to them, the symptoms, mucus? What could it be? Is it possible to be pregnant without it registering on a hpt? Im so confused I hear conflicting things. :confused:
    I have heard of some people having very low levels of hcg until months into the pregnancy so it doesn't register, but didn't know if this was rare or even happens.

Any idea would be helpful!! Thanks!
    srarmstrong Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 10:14 AM
    I am in the same boat, we were married August 4th; we would have conceived on our Honeymoon also. I keep getting negative results also!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 Days Late & Negative HPT [ 30 Answers ]

Hello everyone... Since the beginning of this year, I have been Trying to conceive #3. I am 35 years old. The last day of my period was Feb 21 and have regular cycles (28 day). I have been using OPK to determine when I ovulate and BD on the most fertile days. About 5 days ago I felt my period...

Over two weeks late but HPT says Negative? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I was wondering, how long after a missed period, should a Home Pregnancy Test read Positive? The first day of my last period was June 13th and I have taken about 4 Home Pregnancy Tests in the last 2 1/2 weeks. I have been pregnant 3 times before, and found out very soon after conception... in...

13 days late with negative hpt? [ 1 Answers ]

My late regular period was 7/20/07... I had symptoms of AF about between 8/7-8/14, which is early for me anyway and they pretty much all went away. Then, a few days later I started getting a lower back ache (like AF is coming, but it never did), I now have breast tenderness (nipples are not...

I'm late with negative hpt [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 26. I am now 6 days late on my period. I have been off birth control for 4 months now and as soon as I got off I resumed normal on times except for this month. This is the first time I am ever late. I was supposed to start on Saturday the 28th. I was so sure I was going to start because I...

View more questions Search