Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fallen_angel94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Stretch marks
    I was 12 when I got stretch marks due to gain of wait... can you please suggest me a home remedy for how 2 get rid of dem... because I'm just 13 and can't do laser treatment:( :eek:
    shemilo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Stretch marks don't go that easy to be honest :(... its OK I have them too... most normal people do :)anyway.. they say by massaging them with vitamin e oil it helps in increasing your skin elasticity... most stretch marks happen because of growth spurts and weight fluctuation in teens... but hey don't worry they usually disappear when you grow up so... we can wait till then :)...
    By the way just avoid the thought of laser treatment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretch marks [ 5 Answers ]

I have just recenlty statred putting on a lot of weight, and beacause of this I have got a lot of stretch marks, I have just recently started putting mosterizer on the areas but I was just wonering if doing that will help at all/ Or does any one know a great way to get rid of stretch marks?...

Stretch Marks [ 5 Answers ]

This might be a long shot, but is there any procedure I can get that will take away the stretch marks I have from pregnancy? If not, is there any good cream or anything like that I can get to lighten them? I want something that really works. :) Thank you.

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed last night after I got out of the shower stretch marks on my lower abs. I am not pregnant and my weight has stayed about the same. I did weigh more on the doctor's scale a couple months ago then on my scale at home. At the office it was 207 when I came home that day it was 196 at home....

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I go to middle school and next year I'm going to take cheerleading in high school. I weigh 134 pounds and I'm 13 years old. I have no idea how I got stretch marks on my legs . I have some between my thighs and some behind my knees. I really want to take cheerleading but I have stretch...

Stretch marks [ 7 Answers ]

I have stretch mark on my hips,arms,shoulders,belly,and behind my knees. I was wondering if and one used something to clear them out that has worked before?

View more questions Search