Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idamo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 05:12 AM
    Clicking inside my head
    There is a clicking sound in my head. I used to notice it only when it was raining and I went for a walk. It seems to have become more frequent it feels like a little ball rattling inside my head is this normal.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2007, 05:16 AM
    It doesn't sound normal, please see your doctor. It sounds like it's something to do with your ear.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 05:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    It doesn't sound normal, please see your doctor. It sounds like it's something to do with your ear.
    I agree it must be something to do with the ear,because someone I know used to hear a buzzing sound in his head and got checked up, seems it was something to do with his ear drum.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 06:01 AM
    Sounds familiar, this happens to me during allergy season caused by sinus pressure.
    You should get it checked out though by your doctor.
    prairiefire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 04:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by idamo
    There is a clicking sound in my head. I used to notice it only when it was raining and i went for a walk. It seems to have become more frequent it feels like a little ball rattling inside my head is this normal.
    In 1962, when I was about seven, I noticed that as I moved my head around- to lie down or get up out of bed, for example- I would hear what sounded like a BB rolling inside my left ear. I tested it and I could definitely hear something rolling back and forth. My mom took me to our family doctor and he investigated my ears and said I had a ball of ear wax deep inside my ear. He also said that I had "the tiniest ear canals!" What he did next alarmed me but fixed the problem. He took an instrument that forced a tiny jet of air at high pressure and blew the stream of air into my RIGHT ear. Apparently there is a channel of passageways that goes through the head, and while my mom held me close the jet of air caused this ball of ear wax to pop out of my LEFT ear into the doctor's hand. This hard, dry little ball was about 1/4 inch in diameter. I never had the problem again. I swear to you that this really happened to me. What is peculiar to me is that I have never heard of anyone having this problem but the doctor seemed to know just what to do and had the high pressure air sprayer that did exactly what had to be done and did not harm me at all. Hope this helps.
    tesfish Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2010, 10:46 AM

I have also the same problem, but what I did is that I go to experienced ear wax cleaners and then I get cleaned both of my ears
    And then for some time I feel OK but the problem come after some time.
    Actually what I want to say you now is that please see your doctor for ear wax cleaning completely.
    grace_1987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2011, 07:31 AM
    I have the same problem and it is like a click or a pop. Than it hurts sometimes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

John Deere L110 Clicking sound on start - new solenoid, still clicking! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I cut my lawn, engine was running for about 2 hours. Stopped at neighbors house, cold beer, go to restart, just a clicking sound. Thought battery was dead, did a quick check, good voltage, hooked it up to a charger, good amps. Still clicking. I figure it's the solenoid, picked one up...

Going crazy inside my head [ 1 Answers ]

Once my parents scolded me badly so to hurt them back I acted that I have gone mad.I started talking to myself loudly, they thought that I have gone mad in real and took me to a doctor.I wanted this only that they should think that I have gone mad in real.later I told them that I was just acting...

View more questions Search