Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cerulean
    I don't believe in real demons, but I know everyone has personal ones. I don't tend to want to believe in things that represent nothing but evil and ugliness without any redeeming qualities whatsoever.. seems like a waste of a belief. lol
    I don't think of them as demons, really. More like anti-gurus. Situations or people that arise to teach us what still has the power to disrupt our natural bliss and disintegrate our essential unity. This is valuable knowledge and we owe them a debt of gratitude.
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2007, 04:25 PM
    That way of being does not permit the ascension into higher consciouness so that one realizes all life is sacred, not only human but animal.
    Why stop the sense of the sacred at animal life? Isn't plant life and bacteriological, fungal and viral life sacred as well? For that matter, what about the life of galaxies and stars and planets and minerals and soils? How do you draw the line between sacred and profane?
    cerulean Posts: 110, Reputation: 5

Sep 26, 2007, 12:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ordinaryguy
    Why stop the sense of the sacred at animal life? Isn't plant life and bacteriological, fungal and viral life sacred as well? For that matter, what about the life of galaxies and stars and planets and minerals and soils? How do you draw the line between sacred and profane?
    I don't stop there, Im just writing in small parts, I mentioned "all" but I know what you mean. Its all life, some we can eat some we cannot. Everyone knows the difference between right and wrong and then the rest of the time, they plug up their eyes and ears and pretend they don't know. The defense mechanisms ensue and you always know it. I used to call that the "cabbage theory" when people protested that there is no difference between a head of lettuce and a calf, for example. This is about the only time they ever say anything that approximates poetry, as they pause to slide their head that is so deeply snug in their a s s.

What do you mean profane? I don't like the religious use of the word "Sacred" but it usually shows up. I really have to find a better word.. ahemm...

Sep 26, 2007, 12:33 AM
    I don't think of them as demons, really. More like anti-gurus. Situations or people that arise to teach us what still has the power to disrupt our natural bliss and disintegrate our essential unity. This is valuable knowledge and we owe them a debt of gratitude.
    I used to wonder if possession is real, but after experiencing an ex with 200 personalities, as I like to call them, subcutaneous and autonomous consciousnesses, I really really wonder if the ability to become possessed is possible at all.

The more I think and experience, the less likely it seems to me. There's too much about the human mind and too much that isn't known to assume that what's affecting someone is coming "outside from ourselves". I know that the bible is radically warped because its been edited for convenience during political times (and every age was political) but the only person in there who seemed to know what he was talking about were the words attributed to Jesus. He said "The kingdom of heaven is within you". Well he certainly is no idiot is he.

I notice most people I've been exposed to think that just about everything that can possess and affect us seems to aim its arrow from outside of ourselves, instead of from within ourselves.
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2007, 05:16 AM
    ... the words attributed to Jesus. He said "The kingdom of heaven is within you". Well he certainly is no idiot is he.

I notice most people I've been exposed to think that just about everything that can possess and affect us seems to aim its arrow from outside of ourselves, instead of from within ourselves.
    He's also reported to have said,
    "There is nothing that enters a man from the outside which can defile him; but the things which come out of him, those are the things that defile a man. If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear"
    I take it this applies to dietary as well as psychological pollution.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2007, 05:22 AM
    So your ex had 200 personalities and this guy is bipolar. Do you actively seek out these types of people?

Sep 26, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    So your ex had 200 personalities and this guy is bipolar. Do you actively seek out these types of people?
    NO

I broke up with the person who has MP 7 yrs ago. It was an incredible learning experience and my life is enriched because of it, also my hypnosis abilities and understanding of human consciousness was affirmed and flourished because of it.

To others they would only not understand what they couldn't get out of it.

Sep 26, 2007, 02:34 PM
    He's also reported to have said,

I take it this applies to dietary as well as psychological pollution.
    I wouldn't agree with that at all. He wasn't referring to food obviously, he was referring to emotional and spiritual concerns. Most diseases & issues Ive found are 98% diet related.

Nothing from outside (without) can defile a person that will not allow themselves to be defiled. That is ultimately the strongest person there is. That is exactly why Im the not the type that runs away from others so easily when things get rough. The learning lesson or experience is essential, any bad experience or assault on character doesn't say anything negative about oneself, only the person that issued it.

Our will and decisions triggered by the negative experiences from others or events that we experience in the world make us miserable or jaded, only if we let it. In fact if we come out of a bad situation a negative, hopeless etc person we have allowed the other person or event to overtake us. None of this has to happen if you remember you're the person that is really making yourself miserable because of your own inner outlook. Some people do it so often its so automatic they are forever blaming other people for why they feel bad or can't find what they are looking for. They play the blame game so much, they are utterly lost.

I think how religions interpret things out of the bible that are positive and expansive, freeing and pervasive examples in physical life and they warp them into ugly rules that everyone must follow otherwise they are condemned to something horrible. Certain rules are completely unnatural to human life and age people till they succumb to an early grave of disease. I would only use information is the bible and see it as positive if I can test it and see if it proves to be true under scrutiny, experience and practice. I wouldn't immeditately assume that all of it is true, and a lot of people do.

Going along with the theme of "the kingdom of heaven is within you" you also ultimately wouldn't have to eat, because there would come a time where you could have your nutrients in another manner without having to eat anything that once was deemed as food. That's a long way off Im sure. (insert loud laugh here) Also the kingdom of heaven concept is a totally mental/emotional and higher plane energetic phenomena, so it wouldn't be referring to something physical. This is just what Ive learned along the way and what I sense.

I wonder what people would do with all that time they would save if they didn't have to eat.. would more movies be made?
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2007, 06:13 PM
    He wasn't referring to food obviously,
    Well, yes, he was, actually. At least by Mark's account of the story.
    he was referring to emotional and spiritual concerns. Most diseases & issues Ive found are 98% diet related.
    Well, on the physical level there are matters of nutrition, health, and disease that of course do need to be understood and respected. But his point was that there are no negative spiritual consequences due to failure to follow religious dietary rules and purification rituals.
    "Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him, because it does not enter his heart, but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods?" And he said, "What comes out of a man, that defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of men proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within and defile a man."
    Our will and decisions triggered by the negative experiences from others or events that we experience in the world make us miserable or jaded, only if we let it. In fact if we come out of a bad situation a negative, hopeless etc person we have allowed the other person or event to overtake us. None of this has to happen if you remember you're the person that is really making yourself miserable because of your own inner outlook. Some people do it so often its so automatic they are forever blaming other people for why they feel bad or can't find what they are looking for. They play the blame game so much, they are utterly lost.
    Yes, as long as we think someone else is doing it to us, or forcing us to do it, we haven't yet learned the lesson.
    I think how religions interpret things out of the bible that are positive and expansive, freeing and pervasive examples in physical life and they warp them into ugly rules that everyone must follow otherwise they are condemned to something horrible. Certain rules are completely unnatural to human life and age people till they succumb to an early grave of disease. I would only use information is the bible and see it as positive if I can test it and see if it proves to be true under scrutiny, experience and practice. I wouldn't immeditately assume that all of it is true, and a lot of people do.
    I agree. Such a use of the Bible amounts to book worship--a form of idolatry, as I see it.
    Going along with the theme of "the kingdom of heaven is within you" you also ultimately wouldn't have to eat, because there would come a time where you could have your nutrients in another manner without having to eat anything that once was deemed as food. That's a long way off Im sure. (insert loud laugh here)
    How far off depends on who you ask, I guess: Breatharians/Ascension
    Also the kingdom of heaven concept is a totally mental/emotional and higher plane energetic phenomena, so it wouldn't be referring to something physical.
    Oh, I think it's intimately involved with the physical. The action of Spirit isn't to leave the physical behind, but to "raise it up" to a vibration level that is coherent with the Spiritual. The Buddha came back for this purpose after achieving enlightenment. Jesus taught his disciples to pray "Thy kingdom come...in earth as it is in heaven". Mystics and sages teach "As above, so below."
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Its all life, some we can eat some we cannot.
    How do you decide which forms of life are OK to eat and which ones aren't?
    What do you mean profane?
    Not sacred, mundane, common, spiritually inert.

Sep 27, 2007, 12:36 AM
    How do you decide which forms of life are OK to eat and which ones aren't?

Not sacred, mundane, common, spiritually inert.
    Well Im not interested in bickering with you. Only the retarded would know what's not right.. its pretty obvious that anything that has a similar physiology to us is practically cannabilism, although that is not accepted because of worldwide denial. Having some compassion and understanding would go far in understanding that suffering is not acceptable in this world. The pretense is annoying.

Sep 27, 2007, 12:42 AM
    Well, yes, he was, actually. At least by Mark's account of the story.

Who's mark?

Oh, I think it's intimately involved with the physical. The action of Spirit isn't to leave the physical behind, but to "raise it up" to a vibration level that is coherent with the Spiritual. The Buddha came back for this purpose after achieving enlightenment. Jesus taught his disciples to pray "Thy kingdom come...in earth as it is in heaven". Mystics and sages teach "As above, so below."

We always leave the spirit behind, people believe they are chained to this planet, but those are people who just do what they are told. I don't follow any religions because as soon as you begin believing in one you close your mind to other ideas. I don't deal in beliefs much, other than.. I believe I am hungry or thirsty, etc. I love to do independent research, sometimes my research matches that of what has come before. What others have discovered in their books and poetry or recordings..

You know what is the most annoying thing? When I am writing to someone and they say "Oh thats Einstein" or "Thats Nietzsche's philsophy". I am adamant.. "No!!! thats ME!!!". Lol

I do have my original thoughts simply because someone else also has discovered them doesn't necessarily mean they own those observations or discoveries, they simply recorded them in some way and passed them on before their demise or after.

Maddening. Lol:p

I do however love most of all.. to find my OWN thang.

Considering what I know.. "as Earth as it is in Heaven" means to me only what I think it does based on what Ive learned. If this is some vibrational construct created out of energy, than yes its like heaven in the fact that its energy, but its different energy. Just as it is easier to dissipate a cloud or create a rainstorm with ones own mind , than it is to solve the riddles of a relationship with someone else!

Argh!
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Well Im not interested in bickering with you. Only the retarded would know whats not right.
    I was interested in where and how you draw the line for yourself, not in how you rate the mental capacity of those who draw it in a different place or in a different way than you do.
    . its pretty obvious that anything that has a similiar physiology to us is practically cannabilism,
    That was the question: How dissimilar does their physiology have to be for it to be OK to eat them--are fish, crustaceans, and mollusks OK? How about bugs? Man Eating Bugs - Review Whole Earth
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2007, 03:38 PM
    We always leave the spirit behind,
    Is this really what you meant to say?
    people believe they are chained to this planet,
    I hope and trust that it's possible to participate in harmonizing the material and spiritual realms without believing that I'm "chained to this planet".

Sep 27, 2007, 03:39 PM
    I was interested in where and how you draw the line for yourself, not in how you rate the mental capacity of those who draw it in a different place or in a different way than you do.

That was the question: How dissimilar does their physiology have to be for it to be OK to eat them--are fish, crustaceans, and mollusks OK? How about bugs? Man Eating Bugs - Review Whole Earth
    Isn't this obvious. I don't eat any of that. It ages people on top of it all.

Well I know some people who have to separate all my comments and answer each one directly. Its neverending.

Sep 27, 2007, 03:41 PM
    Is this really what you meant to say?

I hope and trust that it's possible to participate in harmonizing the material and spiritual realms without believing that I'm "chained to this planet".
    Of course not, we leave the body behind. People who are interested in the addiction of physical lives are chained to this planet. Anyone researching that would discover this if the were looking in the right areas to find it. What is it that you think? I wouldn't be able to find everything Ive discovered by googling it.
    Although there are helpful links to many ideas Ive discovered.

Im posting in snippets, to anyone outside reading this, it might not even make sense unless I wrote extensively of it. Its too easy to make it look ridiculous if they aren't familiar with the ideas. Yes the mental capacity has a LOT to do with healthy eating, etc etc. It's the mental capacity that demonstrates if you eat live food and healthily you live longer, look younger & as a result are smarter, but then you had to be smart to actually eat that way, it's the mental capacity that denies or is unaware that if you eat unsafely you will die from various unsafe ways of eating that result in diet related diseases like heart attacks, heart disease (high cholesterol) diabetes and cancer. Although some is "genetic" its mostly bad diets that create these problems. Those that don't aren't lucky, they have a higher genetic propensity for health, and/or positive attitude as well as eat healthy foods in addition to the junk they eat.
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2007, 04:00 PM
    "as Earth as it is in Heaven" means to me only what I think it does based on what Ive learned. If this is some vibrational construct created out of energy, than yes its like heaven in the fact that its energy, but its different energy.
    Different in what way?
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Isnt this obvious.
    Not to me, that's why I asked the question. But if you'd rather not answer it, I can accept that.

People who are interested in the addiction of physical lives are chained to this planet.... What is it that you think?
    I think it's a great privilege and an invaluable education for self-aware spiritual beings to become physically embodied. Like any good thing, I suppose it's possible that some may become too attached to it temporarily. But generally speaking, I think embodiment is chosen voluntarily and for good spiritual reasons, not as a result of coercion or addiction.

Sep 28, 2007, 01:21 AM
    Not to me, that's why I asked the question. But if you'd rather not answer it, I can accept that.

I think it's a great privilege and an invaluable education for self-aware spiritual beings to become physically embodied. Like any good thing, I suppose it's possible that some may become too attached to it temporarily. But generally speaking, I think embodiment is chosen voluntarily and for good spiritual reasons, not as a result of coercion or addiction.
    In my past life regressions, that is nearly always true, although the guide's influence and help in between.. "Lives". With my baby sister though, she just "followed orders". When I asked her why she didn't think she had a say the last time she came here, she just said "They are older and know more than I do". I told her she still can choose what she wants. She said "Im very tired of coming here". Could be because she splits into three each time. Its draining.

I regressed an indian guy who recognized my photos as someone he used to be with in a past life and he had present conscious recall in some detail of us. He really wanted a regression so we set one up, he'd tried but had never been hypnotised before (he worked for the FBI, was a stunt driver, etc etc so he had that mentality) and wondered if he could. Others had failed to hypnotise him, with me he went under immediately, and he recalled two lives we had in Scotland and Ireland. They were beautiful and yet sad, and he was attracted to me again now, but I was not.

I would have liked to have been his friend though.

He always had this "reoccurring theme" that most people do, and his was the need to save masses of the "unwashed and unseen" time after time at the expense of his love life, so naturally I always suffered because he always got killed. He apologized to me while he was under and I told him I couldn't remember it anyway, and he said I was blocking it. I told him considering the story no wonder I was, because it was unbelievably annoying (lol) and sad. I was always abandoned by someone who wanted to "save the world". Well.. he said "who's going to save them if I don't, noone can do it as well as I can, the others are knuckleheads" (using his vernacular of this day). I suggested that he train others because he would be an incredible trainer. This way he didn't feel as though it was all up to him, and he could leave these people in his place once he was no longer in the world and they would continue for him.

He told me sounding surprised "I have never thought of it like that before".. and I think that is a seed for change in his pattern and his way of being that has lasted hundreds of years, so that is good.

It was one of my favorite regressions.. sigh.

What's really neat is talking through people to their old selves because those old selves always believe they are still alive, they are, but its so very weird. That's why I was so interested in my multiple personality friend, I could relate to that because of my regressions and dealing with all the personalities of other lives. There's a huge difference though between past life personalities and multiple personality personalities. In past life personalities the integrity of that person is always stored and alive in a very real way. Their integrity is never lost. However it is more like reawakening a memory where a soul dons a character role in a play.

With MP the consciousness of the brain is fragmented and living in different areas of the brain so that they develop their own individuality. They aren't memories, they are real time.

Ive heard that "spirit" for lack of a better word considers people who come to Earth "brave and courageous" LMAO! I wonder if its more for the fear of death than anything else, and having to experience it and everyone else's, when I think of it, that one of the worst things for me, even though intellectually I know so much about it. That's not the same as emotionally, or even experientially.

I just meant that its always a persons choice to come back but many do become addicted to "life" not to finish what they didn't finish but to feel physical again.

Of course everyone's at a different stage of evolution, many at the same level and smaller percentages below and above that, Im sure you know that though.

Sep 28, 2007, 01:29 AM
    Different in what way?
    Different energies have different signatures. They oscillate different patterns and at different speeds, you know. The slower the speed the more physical, the faster the more "etheric"..
    That's why its easier to dissolve a cloud with ones mental energy than it is to make a person CHANGE. Lol.. Its easier to influence a cloud than a human being, and I think most people probably think it's the other way around.

Clouds & rainwater have higher faster vibrational signatures, humans are much slower. A stone is more dense than a human. Animals are higher than humans and stones, but slower than clouds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dating a Nice Guy [ 24 Answers ]

I met a man recently who is a terrific in many ways. He's divorced, but he only has good things to say about his ex-wife (who cheated on him). He has a child he adores. He is loving toward his extended family. He has a good job. I went out with him a few times. After our second date, he...

My friend is dating a guy way to old for her [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, my friend is 14. She is dating a junior this year, she is a freshman. Anyway, this is her 4th b/f, 2nd real b/f, and within a week of going out he is grabbing her on her... backside. I am worried, I think she is either afraid of making him angry (he is a 3rd degree black belt), or she...

Dating a new guy.but what's his deal? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi again. So I've finally started to move on w. my dating life from past posts ha. But I'd like to get some male opinions. I've been on 4 dates with this new guy we'll call him "adam." We have a really good chemistry between us, and the attraction is definitely there. Yes. We've already slept...

Dating the angel/devil of BiPolar [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone ever dated anyone battling depression/anxiety/mood swings? What did you do as the significant other? OR if you are battling depression - what do/did you do? How long did your relationship last? Is it still going? Did medication help? Any cycles repeat? Any medications you...

Dating this guy [ 6 Answers ]

Well I'm getting to know this guy and man oh man does he ever make me laugh, we have lots of fun with each other, that's why I'm seeing him. I just got off the phone with him and he said that he's at a strip club with his boys?. this isn't right is it?

View more questions Search