Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tyne26 Posts: 214, Reputation: 8

Sep 6, 2007, 12:47 AM
    We are finished but something is annoying me
    Hi All,

I have been finished with the girl I was seeing for 6 months now and she is seeing someone else. Something has been bothering me though and its my friend. When I was seeing her she was at a nightclub where my friend is the manager, she was standing talking to him, she comes back to me later and said he was telling her not hurt me. He comes back and says the same thing... maybe I'm suspicious but it felt as though they had made up a story to cover up something... She tells me he gave her his phone number so that anytime she wanted in free to the club to let him know... You see the thing is this guy thinks he is something and has loads of girls numbers in his phone, even though he is with someone, basically he is a player and to be honest she is too... My question is should I pull my friend up for this and question him or just leave it, I wasn't serious with her anyway but I feel as if I need to know if I have been betrayed... I do like my friend a lot and we get on great it would just hurt to know this, but all the girls seem to like him over me and it makes me wonder has this happened again??

Please help
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 6, 2007, 05:22 AM
    What are you worried, about what is clearly not your business, and these two players are doing their thing. Stay out of this drama.

Sep 6, 2007, 05:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    What are you worried, about what is clearly not your business, and these two players are doing their thing. Stay out of this drama.
    If they two were seeing each other after me and her were apart then it is none of my business, but if when I was seeing her he did this to me then I would not class him as a friend. I feel something may have happened between them and it would hurt that a friend would do this... I know me and her are fininshed and it shouldn't matter but it does niggle
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 05:57 AM
    Sounds more like flirting rather then the two of them hooking up.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 06:02 AM
    Tyne deep in your heart you know if this guy is friend material. You also stated you was not that into her. I agree with Tal it's the past leave it alone. Unlless you need a little drama.
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Sep 6, 2007, 06:19 AM
    Not necessarily players but they do know the rules better than you do. You can use some help on this and you remind me of me a few years ago. Here's a well-respected guy in dating and relationships that has some great material.
    Dating Tips - Secrets To Attracting and Meeting Women

I got curious one time and asked this attractive gal 'so is it that wimmens want to be seduced but they want the guy to do it well?' She looked at me for a moment and said, 'Exactly.'
    Y, only one wimmens opinion but I suspect I'd get that answer a lot. Oh, you can use the question as it's a good lead-in to what/how they want to be seduced so you'll learn a lot from it. And we as guys can stand to learn all we can to make our and their lives more fun and interesting!

And then the girls will be more interested in you than in the manager of the club!

Sep 6, 2007, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cpalmist
    Not necessarily players but they do know the rules better than you do. You can use some help on this and you remind me of me a few years ago. Here's a well-respected guy in dating and relationships that has some great material.
    Dating Tips - Secrets To Attracting and Meeting Women

I got curious one time and asked this attractive gal 'so is it that wimmens want to be seduced but they want the guy to do it well?' She looked at me for a moment and said, 'Exactly.'
    Y, only one wimmens opinion but I suspect I'd get that answer a lot. Oh, you can use the question as its a good lead-in to what/how they want to be seduced so you'll learn a lot from it. And we as guys can stand to learn all we can to make our and their lives more fun and interesting!

And then the girls will be more interested in you than in the manager of the club!
    A big problem I have is approaching a lady I don't even know, it's the opening line that's going to set you on the way, half the time I try to say something it ends up being silly or I stutter. What type of approahes have you guys used??

The cheesy lines don't work, I wouldn't even do that. I think the best way is to say something funny...

My friend once went up to a girl and said "hi, what ur name" she replied and then he said "what do you want to talk about" it did work but I don't know how successful that line would be

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Standing Water in Dishwasher when finished [ 2 Answers ]

GE Dishwahser model GSD5630D1 after dishwasher goes through all cycles about 2 inches of water in bottom of tub. Does this need a new sequence switch?

Toilet in a finished attic [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a toilet in a finished attic. The soil stack runs up the center of the attic then takes a 90 degree bend and runs parallel with the floor next to the joists for about 10 feet then 90's up through the roof. Would there be any problem with installing a T in the part of the stack...

Plumbing in a finished basement [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently finishing the basement in my home built about 2 years ago. The people that did the plumbing and heating didn’t want to spend the time to keep all of the plumbing and ductwork up in the joists so I’m having to move a bunch of it. I actually have 2 questions: 1. I have an A/C...

Will I grow anymore or am I finished [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am 19 years old and I am 5ft 11 1/2 inches tall. My mom is about 5ft 3 and my dad is 6ft 3. I was somewhat a late bloomer and didn't start growing rapidly until I was 15. Will I make it to 6ft 1 or is my current height my final height?

Backwater valve for finished basement [ 3 Answers ]

Tom, I currently finishing my basement and have heard/read that if the flood rim level of any fixtures is below the next upstream sewer manhole cover that a backwater valve should be installed to prevent sewage backup into the finished basement in the event there was a main sewer line block or...

View more questions Search