Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shahidyaarkhan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 12:21 AM
    MP3 Fm Modulator
    I have MP3 Fm Modulator in my Car. I am using Flash memory to play MP3 song files. The problem is that it can play some files some can not. In my 4GB Flash memory there is near about 30 mp3 song (4 to 5MB) & 4 to 5 MP3 lecture Files(10 to 13MB )what is the reason why not all the files can be played while all the files are mp3 format anyone having idea plese share

Regards
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Sep 6, 2007, 05:46 AM
    They may need to be encoded to a certain bitrate, or sample rate. You shuold be able to tell what they are if you open them on the computer, in your media player, and then usually you can right click the name of the song and go to Properties or File Info. There, it usually says Bitrate and Sample Rate.

You also want to make sure that your MP3 player can support these bitrates and sample rates. You should be able to find out wehat it supports by punching it's model number into Google, and searching.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 07:27 AM
    You can change your mp3 and other formats to a standard mp3 format using cool edit, quick and easy. >>
    tailike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 01:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shahidyaarkhan
    I have MP3 Fm Modulator in my Car. I am using Flash memory to play MP3 song files. The problem is that it can play some files some can not. in my 4GB Flash memory there is near about 30 mp3 song (4 to 5MB) & 4 to 5 MP3 lecture Files(10 to 13MB )what is the reason why not all the files can be played while all the files are mp3 format anyone having idea plese share

Regards
    All fm modulators in markets can transmit mp3 files,and some can transmit mp3/wma.
    So if you would like to listen to music by fm modulator,you should keep mp3 or wma files stored in your usb disk.
    shahidyaarkhan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 04:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tailike
    All fm modulators in markets can transmit mp3 files,and some can transmit mp3/wma.
    So if you would like to listen to music by fm modulator,you should keep mp3 or wma files stored in your usb disk.
    Thank You Sir for response, sir I have all mp3 files in my usb.
    I have 4GB Flash Memory Stick

There is nearabout 35 files of MP3 format.

30 files of 3 to 4 MB
    5 files of 9 to 15 MB
    But can not play even single file from out of 5 files which is 9 to 15 MB capacity bit rate of all the files are Bit Rate 128kbps Please advise or suggest some other way to play this Flash Memory in my Car
    Regards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mp3 to wav & Wav to mp3 converter [ 2 Answers ]

Can any body tells me where I can find the free full version of Mp3 to wav and wav to mp3 converter. Thanks..

RF Modulator and DTVA [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to tune a RF modulator to my TV. The set up will not retain the selected channel on the modulator, that is if I can get the TV to recognise the modulator channel at all. Sometimes after turning off the power I can get the modulator test signal when the power is restored, but again it is...

My Mp3 [ 4 Answers ]

I bought my mp3 player about a month ago. Now its not working. When I try turnig it on it doesn't do anything. I also tried replacing the battery But that didn't work either. Please help me.:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Mp3 [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I've just got an mp3 player and loaded some tracks from Windows Media, which I had previously recorded on straight from an MD player, so they are not compressed. Because of this I can only get about 7 tracks on. Is there a way of converting them easily (something simple please!). Also, when I...

View more questions Search